Chapter 114: Grace

"I was just kissing her." Mateo muttered and Nate looked up at him.

"Oh, you must think I'm done." Nate quipped and I looked back at Mateo, seeing him arch a brow.

"Aren't you? I can't get hard and I'm hurting wasn't that what you wanted." Mateo remarked.

"I wasn't done." Nate told him and he started thrusting in and out of me once more, he ran his hands under me and started circling a finger around my hole. He started thrusting me harder and I started lifting my hips meeting his thrusts, he leaned sucking my nipples switching between the two, I moaned.

"Nate..." I trailed off my train of thought going right out the window when he slid his finger into my hole and flicked my clit with his other hand at the same time. I felt a small rush of pleasure run through me and I basked in it once more as I gushed around him but he didn't stop. He kept thrusting in and out of me harder and faster, a thin sheet of sweat covering him.

"God, I can't with you clenching around me like that." He muttered and I felt his cock twitch inside me and he filled me up.

I clenched around him as he did to urge him on, he leaned down kissing my neck, making slower thrusts. I ran my hands over his back at the small scratches I just made and he moaned. He lifts his head up his head clear from his haze and starts thrusting again, he runs a hand through my hair and kisses my chest before trailing back up to my neck. I turn my head and start kissing him lightly before nipping at him and I feel him harden once more.

"Keep going." I tell him and I feel his smirk, as he picks up his speed, he grabs my thigh and pulls my thigh up hitting even deeper. "Damn." I whisper closing my eyes biting my lip. He grabs my chin kissing me and I open inviting his taste and I run my hands down his back, spreading his cheeks.

"God, woman if you do that." He mutters as he pulls away, I lean back in kissing him again and pull away biting his lip as I circle his hole with my finger. "Fuck." He closes his eyes and I smirk. I lean forward and bite his neck and I clench harder and I feel his cock twitch, he starts thrusting harder punishingly.

"Nate." I wrap an arm around his neck but all I feel is his kiss on my neck as he keeps thrusting in and out of me.

"Come for me, Angel." He whispers and those words make me release around him, I bite his neck and moan as I clench harder. "Woman, shit." Nate groans and I feel him spurt inside me once more, I smirk against his neck and kiss his neck.

"You forget I know how to drive you crazy, too." I quip and he wraps a hand around my throat and pulls my lips to his. He starts thrusting again, and I want to spare a glance at Mateo but I don't Nate wouldn't want me to. He leans down and starts kissing my neck again, he runs a hand down my front and circles my clit with his thumb.

"You're coming again." Nate whispers to me, and I shake my head.

"I don't think I can." I say but he wraps a hand around my throat and squeezes.

"You can and you will." He says and he releases so my vision isn't cloudy once more and he pulls me up standing me in front of him. He turns me around and pushes my down until I am laying on my stomach my ass hanging over the bed. I look up seeing Mateo, looking at us like he's mad, usually when he is in charge I would brat to him to get a delicious punishment.

"This hurts." He tries to move his hands but the cuffs stop him.

"You know what you did." Nate says back and he thrusts two fingers inside me and swipe them through my folds gathering my wetness. "I am going to fuck this ass, Angel." He says and I know he says that in case I want to use my safe word, so I say nothing as he spreads my cheek and rubs my wetness over my hole.

I push back and he lets me take his fingers inside of me, he reaches up grabbing my shoulder and pulls me back onto his fingers. He is making me fuck his fingers, and he lets go knowing I got the message and I spread my arms out beside my head and let him thrust his fingers as I push back taking his fingers into my hole. He reaches around me with his other hand and wraps an arm around my neck letting me stand up in front of him, letting Mateo see me fully. He kisses my neck as I keep up thrusts with his fingers focusing on my pleasure.

"Look at him." Nate whispers and I freeze looking at Mateo looking at his with his eyes full of lust and anger.

"I want to come." Mateo says thrusting his hips up, I feel Nate's smirk against my shoulder and he kisses me there before withdrawing his fingers earning a gasp from me. He pushes me back down on the bed I put my hands beside my head, then I feel his cock at my hole.

"No." Is all Nate says to Mateo and fills me up with one swift thrust, I clench my hands in the sheet and moan. "God, you're so tight, baby." Nate groans running a hand up my back. I close my eyes clenching around his length.

"You feel so good." I moan arching my back, he starts thrusting in and out me hard and fast, trying to climb another high, and I feel my thoughts get cloudy as I start chasing my own. I feel his breath on my back then he kisses my shoulders before sucking my skin between his teeth. "Fuck." I moan.

"That's it Angel, let us know how good you feel." Nate whispers wrapping a hand around my throat, my clit starts throbbing and I clench around him as he squeezes making me see stars, and I hum.

"Oh God." I moan, he starts thrusting harder and slower as he loosens his hand around my throat. He quickens his pace once more, when I start pushing back and he groans.

"Damn." He trails off, he reaches around me flicking my clit.

"Please." Mateo whines and I smirk into the blanket to hide my face.

"No." Nate scolds before he starts harder on me.

"Nate." I moan pushing back meeting his thrusts and he flicks my clit once more then wraps his hand around my throat squeezing lightly, biting on my neck making me see stars. I start basking in my pleasure then I open my eyes as Nate kisses down my spine.