Chapter 30: Mateo

I grabbed his cock in my hand, and he thrusted hips into my hand, he groaned. I gripped it harder and he grabbed my shoulders.

"Say it again." He rasped out, and he looked at me with such admiration, and need. The look made this overwhelming feeling blossom out in my chest, and it felt like my heart was about to explode.

"I love you, Nate." I groaned out my cock hardened even more. I took my hand off his cock and pulled him into my lap his ass on top of my cock, and I reach over grabbing the lube beside us. I put some on my finger and start circling his hole.

"That feels good." He tried pushing down on my finger but I pulled away. "Mateo." He groaned and I put my cock at his hole.

"Hang on babe." I spoke and dropped him onto me, I felt him quickly relax letting me in he felt so good around me. I gasped when I felt that I was all in the way in, he gripped the bedsheets beside us, I leaned down and he rose up and kissed me. I pull away and pulled his hips up and pushed him back down on my cock, hard.

"Fuck!" He cried out, I gripped his cock in one hand and started jerking him off, making him thrust his hips up and down onto me over and over. My cock started twitching and I felt him clench around me, every time his ass touches my lap, I feel like I am going to come.

"Fuck, Nate. I am so close." I groaned and he leaned up putting his mouth beside my ear, stilling with my cock inside him. I let go of his cock.

"I love you. You feel so good, pulsing inside me, your dick feels me up hitting all the right spots, you know exactly how to touch me, and I love it." He clenched around me making me bite the inside of my cheek. "I like having you like this over me, watching me as I come, and I can watch you when you do the same." He spoke and I shivered, my cock was so hard I need to come so badly. He leaned back pulling away and he pulled up and dropped himself into me again.

"I need to come." I groaned out, I looked up at the ceiling, I want to wait until he comes. I don't know if I can. He lifted his hips and dropped down onto me again.

"Come." He ordered and I couldn't hold back the way that sounded coming out of his perfect mouth. I came hard, I saw stars and I felt him clench around me enhancing the pleasure. I gripped his hips grounding him into me it felt so damn good.

"Fuck!" Nate cried out and I wrapped my mouth around his cock, I swirled my tongue around his tip tasting him. I groaned around him, and I pulled my cock out of him making him gasp, I put him on the bed in front of me. I started sucking around him and he lifted his hips up making him hit the back of my throat. "Mateo, damn." He groaned out and I looked up at him meeting his gaze. He grabbed my head, and I took his hand away I pulled up.

"Let me take care of you." I rasped.

I wrapped my mouth around his tip sucking it, he shivered closing his eyes, he looks so damn good. I took his whole cock in my mouth, it hit the back of my throat. He brought his knees up and looked down at me, I sucked and his mouth fell open his eyes closed. I circled his tip with my tongue and he reached up grabbing my hair holding me there. I felt his cock twitch in my mouth.

"I'm coming." He said gripped my hair in his hands and I swallowed him down as he came. "Fuck, Mateo." He rasped. I love hearing my name coming from that beautiful mouth, I pulled away and laid down beside him. He was still coming down from his high and I tilted his head my way and kissed him. He opened tasting himself on my tongue, and he groaned. I pulled away from him.

"I love the way you taste." I gasped smirking at him and he smirked back at me. I will be there tomorrow for Grace and do whatever needed, but right now I need to make sure she will have all of me when I get there, and I will be there.

After a while we laid there my phone rang, Nate got off the bed grabbing my pants getting my phone and tossed it to me. I looked at the ID and saw it was Taylor.