Chapter 18: Grace

I bent my head over and I felt a tug but I couldn't make out what was happening anymore. I felt my body relax but my insides were still running a marathon. I closed my eyes and waited until I felt like I could move before pulling my head up. Oh, my fucking God, he's still here, I must've passed out or dazed out because he was leaning on the wall his arms crossed. The edges of my vision cleared as he spoke.

"Hey, sleepyhead." He greeted stepping closer to me. "That may be too much..." He trailed off gesturing to the box, "But we can use this." He finished pulling out that damn knife. I'm going to fucking die, I can only keep this up so long. I can't play nice because he might rape me or take me and JJ away from here, and I will never see anyone again. I need to do what I am doing I have no choice. The door banged open and I heard someone running.

"What the fuck did you do to her?!" Drew ran in and I couldn't find words I couldn't. My jaw was fixed in place, I don't know if him doing that hurt me but I couldn't talk right now I could barely move my head.

"What needs to be done!" I heard Blake yell and Drew punched him and Blake fell to the floor clutching his face. When he pulled away, he had a split lip, he got up slowly. Drew grabbed his head and shoved it into the wall twice, before letting him drop again.

"Listen I may be here because you have something that belongs to me but like hell, if you hurt her." Drew spoke and pointed at me.

"You didn't care earlier!" Blake said getting up and when Drew moved to hit him again Blake held up his hands. I inwardly smiled, the fucking pussy.

"You're weren't electrocuting her earlier! She could have died!" He gestured to me.

"I wasn't trying to kill her, you fucker, I would never!" Blake yelled stumbling out of the room.

"Fucking look at her!" Drew yelled slamming the door. He walked over to me and grabbed my chin. "I'm so sorry. Oh my God, I am so sorry!" He said bringing up a light, and he grimaced. "No concussion." He murmured.

He pulled the stool out and touched the burn making me jump. He grabbed my thigh keeping it still, at least I knew I could move, he pulled on some gloves and put some junk on it before bandaging it. He reached out letting me out of the restraints and before he undid my breasts and my middle, he put a blanket over me. He reached under the blanket undoing those before picking me up and holding me, he adjusted me wrapping me in it. He started fidgeting and I don't know with what before he put me down on a flat surface.

"Hmm?" I hummed since that was all I could muster. He adjusted the table so it was in the middle of the room, still facing the camera, there was a pillow under my head.

"I will get you out of here." He said stroking my hair and he was looking into my eyes with such fear, and that's when I knew I could trust him. "I have too, you will be able to move shortly." He comforted me. He turned walking out of the room and I could feel a tear slide down my cheek. He almost killed me and he didn't even mean to, I closed my eyes.

"What happened to her?" I heard little footsteps and I felt a hand hold mine, JJ.

"Blake hurt her." I heard rolling and I knew that he was bring in JJ's table.

"Why won't he leave us alone?" He asked and heard him crying. I felt a warm body lay against my arm and I knew it was JJ, Drew put him up here.

"I couldn't get here because he took another toy." He whispered in my ear and my eyes opened and I knew instantly what he meant. Who the fuck else did he take? "I don't know, but I'm trying, I swear I am." Drew said a little louder stepping away. He worded it that way in case JJ heard him but thank God he didn't. I felt the feeling back in my hand and I tightened my lost grip on his hand and I moved my legs.

"She's moving." JJ said and I smiled at him.

"I am buddy." I said and he wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Stay laying down you have a concussion; your body goes into shock after electrocution which is why you couldn't move." He explained and I nodded. "We can't leave now. I was working with three others now I have to get myself and four others out of here." He murmured in my ear and I nodded once more. I'm not going to ask questions I know the math isn't right but I'm not worried about it.

"How long can you keep him out of here?" I asked him and he stepped away pulling the stool around after fixing JJ's table.

"He has to stay out of here now for 24 hours. He can't control himself." He answered and I sighed. I was thankful for this fluffy blanket I felt warm, was grey plush.

"What is yours?" I asked and I knew he probably wouldn't answer but I had to try.

"Can't say." He remarked warning in his tone and I curled up JJ behind me. I was thankful right now for Drew putting my hair up after my hair dried, I can't stand laying down with it down. I need to hang on to the little things while I'm here.

"Where did he get that box?" JJ chimed in and I wanted to know that as well.

"I don't know." Drew spoke scratching his head. He rolled closer to me and grabbed my hand. "I would've stopped it if I knew, please know that." He whispered and I nodded.

"I know." I smiled at him.

"JJ you can sleep there," Drew pointed to the other side of the room, I lifted my head to see it like mine with a blue plush blanket and pillow. JJ gripped me harder.

"I want to sleep here." He argued and I nodded when Drew looked at me.

"Alright." Drew rose up heading to my head bending down and pulled out another blanket and threw it over him. "Do you mind?" He pointed to the other table.

"What?" I asked and he sighed.

"If I sleep there. He has me sleeping on a couch or a chair." He said and I laughed.

"You're asking me." I scoffed.

"Listen, when I am in this room it is yours." He gestured to me. "The door is locked. Not that he knows that." He gestured to the door.

"I don't care." I said and he nodded and I heard him lay down on the table. "How did you manage to lock the door?" I asked.

"I bought a lock and put it on, when he drugged you both. Fucker hasn't noticed it." He explained. "He left, because you two were 'out for the count' he calls it." I sighed; sounds like him.