Chapter 80: Mateo

"Please, fuck, please." I begged and I felt him still inside me he pulled up pulling out of my ass. "Please." I rasped out and he grabbed my hips pulling a little so I turned over. I want to come so hard right now, I have never held my orgasm it feels so bad, I just want relief I want to come. I landed on my back and his mouth went to my cock once more, his tongue licked up my length and I closed my eyes.

"Don't come." He said once more and his mouth sank over my cock taking my length beautifully as it hit the back of his throat.

I gripped the sheets beside my hips, I want so bad to just grab his head and fuck his mouth. I know I deserve this; I know I should have talked it over, but would that really have done me any good? They would still insist on me not doing this, I tried not to listen to Grace's moans, but I have to ignore her or I will definitely come. He was still looking up at me not moving, I grabbed his hair running my hands through and he started sucking me up and down. My cock was hitting the back of his throat and I don't know how much longer I can do this; my hand was itching to grip his hair while I fuck his mouth, my cock was disappearing behind those delicious lips. My eyes rolled back when he gently gripped my balls, he pulled away with a popping sound.

"You don't get to do this again. If you ever make me, feel like this again..." He trailed off shaking his head at me. "You've been so good, Babe. Taking everything, I have done." He cooed kissing my stomach and hips before sucking.

"Please." I begged him pushing my hips up but he just pushed my hips back down. He smirked at me before he put my balls in his mouth and my eyes rolled back, I took deep breaths trying to stop my orgasm but I couldn't any longer. "I'm coming." I groaned closing my eyes and I felt his mouth wrap around my cock, his tongue circling it sucking down my cum as I shot my juices down his throat. My eyes rolled back into my head and my vision went dark as I went over the edge. I'm not sure what I'm doing anymore. I have never done that before; it did not feel good but it made my orgasm more powerful.

I finally was able to open my eyes and I saw Grace lying on the floor Nate's head between her legs her eyes closed.

"God. Fuck. Nate." She rambled and I smirked she was coming. She looked delicious coming apart on Nate's tongue her hands were holding his head to her center, but she relaxed and he lifted up with a smirk. That cocky smirk, he turned to me and he walked to me.

"You get to do this once, Mateo. Once." He said and I saw that look on his face I absolutely hated; I don't like doing this to them. I know that as soon as they see or here that I am gone, it will break their hearts. I nodded, I know what that feels like, I felt it with Grace when she was taken, it felt worse than dying I imagine. I just wanted to get to her, she was the air that I breathe, but then I let myself feel with Nate, sometimes we cried, sometimes we got lost in each other but as soon as the reality hit us again. We were done.

"I'm sorry." I rasped out. He circled the bed crawling in behind me and I turned around facing him. Grace crawled in between us and rested her head against my chest, she threw one arm across my waist and held Nate's hand behind her. I know I probably shouldn't but I threw my arm across her laying my hand on Nate's hip. I closed my eyes drifting off to sleep as Nate threw the cover over us.