Chapter 52: Grace

Luca finished his bottle and Mateo took it from me, and I looked at my guys loving this chemistry I have with them. They have been with me through everything that matters, they didn't back away when I got pregnant instantly, they have loved me unconditionally, not giving a damn about the darkness in my life. I can not believe I have found not one but two people I can love like this, being with them I feel indestructible, like I am on top of the world. I love them so much it hurts.

"Emma says she can't make it." Nate said hanging up the phone as Taylor walked back down the stairs, she walked to me smiling down at Luca.

"I can call Rya?" Taylor questioned and I nodded.

"Sure." Both of my guys spoke before scoffing smiling at the fact they said the same thing. I smiled too looking down at Luca.

"Here, hold your godson, I'll call her." I said and Taylor took him from me smiling and I picked up my phone leaving the room. I walked into the living room sitting down on the leather couch, I dialed her number and phone rang twice before she picked up. I quickly asked if she could babysit and she immediately agreed asking if she could bring over Austin and Annie and I agreed before we quickly hung up. I sighed.

I fixed my gaze on the TV even though there was nothing on it. What would I do? How would I kill him? I have been dreaming about this moment my whole life. He took my virginity, dignity, freedom, a friend, and stomped all over it, over me literally sometimes. How am I supposed to make him feel the same pain? I felt someone sit beside me and I looked over seeing Mateo.

"What is it baby?" He spoke resting a hand on my thigh.

"How am I supposed to make a man, that took my virginity, dignity, freedom, feel the same way?" I whispered but not at him to myself. His grip tightened briefly, before relaxing.

"Angel, I cannot sit here and tell you that I have ever felt the same way. I can however say that no matter what you do I will be here for you, or I can do it for you." He spoke and I nodded. "I am sorry you had no adult that knew better to protect you." He whispered and I leaned over my head laying on his chest. I felt a tear go down my cheek.

"I love you." I sobbed and he turned me around letting me straddle him.

"I love you." He cooed kissing my forehead. He held me to him while I cried my head resting on his shoulder. I shuddered and his grip tightened on me. I felt so little in his arms, as I cried. "Baby I'm so sorry." He spoke and I think I he shook slightly. I looked up at him and saw tears in his eyes.

"Mateo, you have nothing to be sorry for." I spoke and he leaned forward resting his forehead against mine as the tears dried on my face. I thought about all the times we were together, how I feel safe to say stop knowing they will stop, they make sure I am into it before they keep going, they are so careful with me.

"Tell me something. How many times did he rape you?" He asked and I thought back I don't even know. I shook my head and he sighed.

"Mateo. I don't know but I know that when we had sex the first time, he was so careful with me, and he was so caring, and he made me orgasm but after that..." I trailed off looking at his chest. "I never did much, sometimes I would want it on the good days... but he never cared to make me orgasm, I was a toy. The memories started coming back after I went to the counselor after Nick." I explained and he tightened his grip on me.

"I don't know what to say Angel." He groaning in frustration. It clicked oh my god I have the perfect idea. "What is it?" He asked.

"I know how to torture him." I whispered and he looked at me with furrowed brows. "Would you mind if he watched a sex tape?" I asked and he looked stunned when he put it together.

"You are one sick woman." He spoke grinning at me, he kissed my forehead. The door clicked open and I looked behind Mateo, Nate.

"Why is my wife a sick woman?" He teased jumping over the couch beside us.

"She wants to show Blake a sex tape of us?" Mateo stated and asked and I nodded.

"Holy fuck." Nate looked away towards the TV shocked.