Chapter 79: Nate

This kiss was demanding, and my cock instantly hardened, he pulled what he could of my hair and I opened. His tongue slid against mine and that spark came back full force reminding why I love this man. He pulled leaning back and I stood up with him as he walked backwards to the bed. He pulled me down with him me landing on top of him, I started grinding against him and he smirked. I heard a moan and we both froze, I saw Grace sitting on the floor in just her bra and thong, circling her clit through it and my cock twitched.

"Just seeing you two together. Especially now, I haven't seen you two together since..." She trailed off not wanting to say exactly when, I didn't want too either. I felt Mateo's hand brush under my shirt lifting it up, and I let him take my shirt off. I went for his lips as he threw it, I bit his lip pulling away quickly.

"I'm mad, mad you're doing this." I told him but he just smirked.

"What are you going to do about it?" He nodded his head and I groaned biting his neck hard grinding my aching cock into his. He closed his eyes his cock twitched and I felt it, I smirked against his neck letting go and I blew over the delicious mark I would leave him with but no one ever asks about them. He shivered under me, pushing his hips into mine. "Fuck." He groaned out; I leaned down my breathing hitting his ear.

"Fuck you so hard, but you can't come." I whispered and he opened his eyes widening them at me, before his look disappeared in a haze of pleasure. "You won't come." I said once more. I started kissing and sucking his neck over and over before I reached down playing with his waistband before pulling his shirt off. I threw it to the side he threw mine and I started undoing his pants. I shoved them to his thighs and his cock was a full mast, angry veins it pointed up towards his stomach, I slid down his front.

"Nate." He warned and pulled himself up putting his cock at my mouth, his head on the pillow. He tried dragging me back up to him but I shook my head. "If you do that, I will come." He spoke warning in his tone once more, but I shook my head with a smirk.

"No, you won't." I fired back and leaned down licking his tip, grabbing his cock in my hand. "Don't come." I ordered and put his length in my mouth taking him until he hit the back of my throat. I relaxed my throat around him not wanting to gag, and started sucking him off fast. He started thrusting his hips up and I held him down with my hands on his hips.

"Fuck Nate please." He begged, and it sounded amazing him begging me like that, but I had to make him feel like me, the only way I could. I sucked him a little harder and his eyes rolled back, I felt my cock twitch. It felt fucking amazing seeing him like this, his cock twitched in my mouth. I let go off his cock with a pop licking my lips putting on a show as he opened his eyes. He would have come by now if he wasn't listening, I smirked up at him and grinded my front onto his putting myself back eye level with him. His eyes closed, "Please." He begged.

"No." I said simply and stepped off and I pulled my pants off and pulled his pants all the way off leaving them abandoned at the foot of the bed.

My cock was hard, and red, pointing up towards my stomach I crawled back on top of him straddling him. I grabbed my cock, him watching me and started jerking myself off, and I heard a cry, I looked over seeing Grace come with her fingers inside her, her eyes glazed over in pleasure. She had on nothing now, her hair resting on her shoulders, her skin a pink blush as she came. I started stroking myself harder looking back at Mateo, I slowed down not wanting to come yet. I was so close but despite myself I want to feel him. I want to feel him clench around me as he takes my come.

"God Fuck Nate." He groaned and I grinded my cock into his and he looked down watching our cocks rub each other. I pulled up and motioned for him to turn over, he did eagerly, and I spread his cheeks, seeing his hole. I grabbed my lube rubbing some on his hole, he tried pushing back against but I pulled away, lining my cock with his entrance.

"Don't come. Take it." I said and grabbed his shoulder as I speared him with my cock. I stilled inside of him feeling him clench around me. I pulled out thrusting back inside him and he gripped the pillow his head buried in it. His ass was pressed against me up in the air.

"Fuck. Nate. I'm trying." He groaned out and I felt him clench around me, I closed my eyes holding back my orgasm threatening me. I grabbed his neck and made him turn around claiming his lips, I kissed him hard, forceful, punishing him for what he was going to do to himself and what will happen to me when he does. I let him go and he gasped turning back around still thrusting out of him hard and fast taking what I need. "Please Nate, you fucking me like this... I can't..." He trailed off and I slapped his ass thrusting into him, when I felt him clench around me squeezing my cock I came. I saw stars, I fell down onto his back pulsing inside of him.

"Don't come." I groaned closing my eyes, and I felt him clench around me again. His ass was pressed against me my cock still buried inside of him.