Information about the main character's family.

Please read information about the main character's family. Otherwise, you guys will get confused.

The Rajvansh family -

Maharana Singh Rajvansh -
Head of the family. Devendra's grandfather. He's 80 years old. His grandchildren are the love of his life after his wife passed away.

Ashok Singh Rajvansh -
Devendra's Father. He is 54 years old. Loves his children and family a lot.

Sharda Ashok Singh Rajvansh -
Devendra's mother. She's 49 years old. She is simple and loving.

Sanjay Singh Rajvansh -
Ashok Ranjvash's younger brother aka Devendra's Chacha (Uncle). He is 52. He has two children.

Shalini Sanjay Singh Rajvansh -
Devendra's Chachi. She's simple and loving just like Sharda. She loves her children and family a lot. But among all the children she loves Devendra most. He's her "Laadla beta".

Rajvansh Siblings -

Samar Singh Rajvansh -
He's 25 year's old. He's Sanjay's and Shalini's elder child. He's sensible and handsome. He's the left hand of Devendra and helps him in his work.

Mrityunjay Singh Rajvansh - He was 20 when he died in a car accident. He was Sanjay's and Shalini's younger child.

Kashish Singh Rajvansh -
She's 19, the most pampered child in the house. She's the heart of her brothers. She's Ashok and Sharda's younger child aka Devendra's sister.

*****

The Rajput Family -

Yogendraaj Rajput -
Head of the family. He's 52. A businessman. He has Jewellery shops in many cities of India. They are known as " The Rajput Jewels".

Amrita Rajput -
She's 48. A housemaker who loves her family.

Yuvraj Rajput -
He's the elder child of the Rajput family aka Devyani's brother. Her sister called him Dada which means brother. He's 26. His family is his life, especially his sister.
________________________________

Authors note -

❗❗This book is for a mature audience only. Our main leads are married so of course there is going to be descriptive sexual content.❗❗