Mrs. Rajvansh is Getting Bold

Next update will be after 70+ votes on this chapter. Vote fast!

________________________________________

In the morning, sunlight came through the curtains and made the room feel warm. Devyani woke up slowly, still feeling the calmness from her sleep.

At first, it seemed like the things that happened the night before were just a far-off dream. But then, she remembered the broken glass and the emotional talk, and it all came back to her.

As she turned, she saw Devendra sleeping beside her. His usual serious look was softer in sleep, and he seemed calm.

His messy hair falling on his forehead made him look even more charming. Devyani couldn't resist smiling.

Her heart felt a mix of emotions — care, love, and a hint of playfulness. The man who seemed tough last night now looked gentle and real in the morning light.

Her subconscious mind, always ready to add a playful twist to her thoughts, chimed in, Oh, look at Mr. Serious now, all peaceful and serene in slumber. Who would've thought the man with the 'stay away' policy could look so cute?

Devyani couldn't suppress a giggle at her inner monologue.

It seemed like her subconscious had a mind of its own, especially when it came to Devendra.

Without overthinking much, she leaned down and placed a soft, lingering kiss on his forehead. The touch was delicate, a silent reassurance that transcended words.

As she pulled back, her subconscious mind teased her again, "Well, well, aren't we getting bold, Mrs. Ranjvansh? A forehead kiss? What's next, a romantic song dedication? Maybe you should control those hormones of yours."

Devyani rolled her eyes at her own thoughts, finding amusement in the banter her mind created.

She traced a pattern on Devendra's arm with her fingers, lost in the quiet intimacy of the moment.

"Seriously, though, how did you end up with a husband who looks like a Greek god when he's asleep? Maybe you should thank your lucky stars." Her smile got bigger as she thought about her playful inner thoughts.

"Oh, and by the way, you're totally taking advantage of his vulnerability right now. Get a hold of those hormones, Mrs. Bold Forehead-Kisser!" Her inner voice couldn't resist one more playful comment.

"Oh, hello! I'm not taking advantage of him; he's my husband." Devyani said.

"Haa to pati hai, to uske jaagne ka wait kar naa, sote hue kya fayda utha rahi hai, Besharam ladki" (Yes, he's your husband, so why not wait for him to wake up? What's the point of taking advantage of him while he's asleep, shameless girl). Her inner voice replied

Devyani chuckled inwardly, responding to her cheeky subconscious, "Well, it's called being patient and controlling hormones. He needs his beauty sleep, and so do I!"

Her inner voice persisted, "Haa, to fir, ruko jara, सबर करो (Yes, so hold on a bit, be patient).

Devyani rolled her eyes playfully, "Oh please, I'm just giving him a gentle wake-up call, nothing more and I'm just appreciating the perks of having a handsome man by my side, even if he's asleep."

"Besharam? Nahhhh, just in love!" Devyani replied in her mind.

"Haan haan, dekhte hai ye 'just in love' wali aawaz kitni nikalti hai tumhari, jab aapke patidev uth jayenge, tab to aawaz niklegi nahi, tab to bheegi billi ban ke bhaag jayegi, badi aayi 'just in love wali." (Yes, yes, let's see how this 'just in love' voice of yours comes out when your husband wakes up. At that time, there won't be any voice; you'll run away like a scared cat). Her inner voice interrupted again.