Butterflies in stomach

"May I have a dance with you?" Devyani asked.

"Dance? Mere sath?"

"Ji, Dadaji aapke sath." Devyani said to Maharana Singh. "Beta Mujhe dance nahi aata hai." Maharana Singh said.

"Ye to or bhi acchi baat hai na Dadaji, kyonki dance to mujhe bhi nahi aata hai." Devyani replied and both Maharana Singh and she started laughing.

"Chaliye naa chalte hai, please Dadaji." Devyani requested Maharana Singh while showing her puppy face. He nodded and they both went towards the dance floor.

"Udhar dekhiye, jese Ashok uncle and Sharda aunty dance kar rahe hai na, vese hum bhi try karte hai. Pehle left leg, fir right leg, okay?" Devyani said. Maharana Singh nodded his head.

"One, two, three, Start. Left leg first" Devyani said and lifted her left leg first but Maharana Singh got confused and lifted his right leg. "Dadaji, right nahi left. Ye wala leg," she told him pointing her finger towards her left leg.

They both tried again but after a few seconds, they both got confused ki left ya right konsa leg pehle uthaya jaaye.

They both started laughing and decided "ki left, right ko hatao, apan to jesa apne ko aata hai vesa dance karte hai."

Everyone was busy with their dance, so they didn't notice Maharana Singh and Devyani. But, His eyes were constantly on them from the moment they both came on the dance floor.

Devendra was looking at both Devyani and his Dadu. He saw his Dadu happy after a very long time. Shalini was with him also, she was looking at both of them too. "Papaji kitne khush dikh rahe hai na." She said. Devendra nodded his head and turned towards Shalini and continued their dance.

After a few minutes, the song changed and people changed their partners too. Now kashish was dancing with Maharana Singh and Shalini was dancing with Samar, just like other people were dancing with their new partners.

Devyani turned to see her new partner and all she saw was a Beautiful pair of Grey eyes.

Devendra was in front of her. He was directly looking into her eyes. But Devyani didn't dare to look into his eyes and she immediately lowered her gaze. She was looking everywhere except for him.

The song started and everyone started dancing. She didn't know what to do. She wanted to dance with him, but at the same time, she was nervous too.

Devendra noticed her nervousness. For a second he thought to leave the dance floor but he remembered that this was the girl who called him खुबसूरत looking into his eyes directly and now she was afraid to look into his eyes. He wanted her to look into his eyes.

He leaned a little bit closer to her left ear and Devyani immediately closed her eyes feeling his hot breathing near her earlobe.

"Look at me, when I'm in front of you," Devendra said in his husky voice and moved back to his place. Devyani immediately looked into his eyes for a second but lowered her gaze again.

Rude. I thought kucch accha bolenge mere kaan me aakar. Par ye to...... Anyway, leave it. 😏 Devyani thought in her mind.

She slowly lifted her hands and put them on his shoulder while Devendra put his hands on her waist. She felt Butterflies and spark all over her body from his touch. Devendra felt something too, but he ignored it. And then they slowly started dancing.

*****

Devyani's pov

I don't know what I was feeling right now. The moment he touched my waist, I felt Butterflies in my stomach. His touch felt good.

Slowly I looked up to see his face. But now, he was not looking at me, his eyes were somewhere else.

Arehhhh, yrrrr!

Abhi to bada bol rahe the ki, look at me. Abhi jab me dekh rahi hu inki taraf to ye pata nahi kidhar dekh rahe hai. 😒

I was going to say the same dialogue to him which he said to me "look into my eyes when I'm in front of you." But I stopped and realised that it was my chance to look at him closely.

Close-up look, you know ;)

Unka dhyaan abhi kahi or hai, tab tak inki khubsurati ko hi thoda dekh liya jaaye.

His cheekbones and jawline were sharper than the edges of the furniture. His eyebrows were so thick. He has beard on his face. His aura is powerful like a hunter, so deadly and dangerous.

My eyes then went towards his lips which were better than any model. Suddenly I noticed that I was biting my own lips.

He is hot. Yes, he's fucking hot.
How will it feel to kiss those lips? My inner voice said.

I blushed. The temperature automatically started getting high for me.

My mind says he is like a Greek god, probably has hoes under his sleeves. My heart says, maybe he's single. I felt the connection with him, maybe he felt it too. I at least can take a chance.

And my vagina, it was shouting - take it, just take my virginity right now. 

I feel heat crawling to my face. What the hell I am thinking. Wait a minute, I am blushing too, because of a guy whom I don't know. This is a pretty new thing for me.

Blame my hormones. I am a. 22-year-old girl. I am not supposed to feel like a 15-year-old teenage girl.

I was gawking at him openly and suddenly it happened. The moment I was waiting for. His eyes turned towards me.

And my mind stopped working. His eyes were beautiful. It was grey with tint a of blue shade. I stared into his grey eyes, which bore into my black ones. Blood rushes to every vein of my body. My heart was thumping very loudly. I was afraid that he might hear it.

Calm down, heart. Our story hasn't even started.

But then I noticed something. His expressions. He was not looking at me the way I was looking at me. His eyes were cold, and there was no emotion on his face. It was just expressionless.

Hey, Gannu Ji. Don't tell me he already rejected me in his mind without even knowing me.

The song ended and within a second he averted his gaze from me and started walking away.

Arehhh, rukiye. Kidhar Jaa rahe hai aap? I wanted to stop him, but I couldn't.

He was walking away. I waited for him to turn once and look at me, just like it happens in movies. When a guy walks away, he looks back once to see his heroine.

"Please, palat jaiyee ek baar." I said in a low voice and crossed my fingers.

But unhone kaha meri Sunni thi. Vo to nikal liye Bina piche dekhe hi 😏

Movies to movies hi hoti hai Dosto. Mere jeevan me to asa kucch hone se Raha.

Ahhhh, bloody movies. I muttered and left from the dance floor.

_______________________________________

Hey, Beautiful readers. How are you all?