His Wife

A sound of a gunshot echoed in the hall and everyone stopped in their places. Devendra immediately stood up from his place and took out his gun and went toward his family members to protect them.

Samar took out his gun too and went towards Devyani and her family to protect them. All the guards made a circle to protect all the members.

Devendra kept his index finger on his mouth signalling all the people to stay silent. After a few seconds, they heard the sound of a car engine getting on. "Vo log bhaag rahe hai. Samar gaadi nikal". Devendra roared in anger.

"Papa aap sabhi logo ka dhyaan rakhna or main gate ko band rakhiyega jab tak me vapas nhi aata." Devendra said to his Father and ordered some of his guards to stay with his family.

*****

Devendra's pov -

I was fuming in anger. Two times, two times someone tried to Attack us within just a week.

"Par jo koi bhi hai Aaj nahi bachega."

Me and Samar were in one car and all our guards were in another car. Two black SUVs were ahead of us. We started chasing them.

They were firing at us and my man was firing at them. Some of them tried to fire at our car too in which me and Samar were. But Samar saved the car and us from being shot. His driving skills are excellent.

"Gaadi ko jitna unke pass lekar Jaa Sakta hai lekar Jaa," I said to him. He increased the speed more. I put my head out of the window and shot some of our rivals. "Bhai car isse jyada pass nahi jaa sakti." Samar said and I nodded.

I aimed my gun at the tire of one of the Black SUVs and shoot it. And did the same with another Black SUV. Both the card got imbalanced and stopped.

Samar stopped our car too. We got out of our car to shoot them. They were firing at us and we were firing at them.

Some of my men got injured in all this. "Bhai almost logo ko nipta diya hai, kucch hi bache hai. Unko bhi nipta denge bas baat ye hai ki humare bhi kayi guards injured hue hai. Aur humare pass goliya bhi kam bachi hai. Kya karna hai ab?" Samar asked me while firing his gun.

"Humare jo guards bache hai, unko bol ki jo bhi injured guards hai unhe lekar hospital jaaye. Hum yaha dekh lenge." I replied to him and checked how many bullets I have left with.

He nodded and told the guards to leave to hospital with his Bluetooth device. Now only two of us were left but we both were sufficient for all of them.

"Sabhi ko nahi maarna hai okay. 1-2 ko zinda rakhna, unse puchna hai ki kis Harami ne bheja hai unhe Mujhe maarne ke liye." I said to Samar and signalled him to attack from the left while I'll attack from the right.

We both fire our guns from left and right. Eventually, after some few minutes, all our rivals were dead. Only two were left. Our bullets were also had run out.

"Bhai goliya khatam," Samar said. "Goliya nahi hai to kya hua, hum akele hi kaafi hai." I replied to him. He nodded and we both ran and started punching those two guys.

Suddenly one of them attacked me with a knife. I tried to stop him, but eventually he got succeeded in cutting my hand with his knife. I punched him on his stomach, twisted his hand and took the knife from his hand and held it near his neck.

"Bata kisne bheja hai tujhe, bol?" I asked him. I looked towards Samar. The other guy he was fighting with has already fainted. He was covered in blood.

"Tujhe bola tha usko zinda rakhne ke liye, maar hi daala tune usko?" I said to Samar. "Bhai Jaan bhujkar nahi kiya, thoda gussa aagya tha bas. Mujhe kya pata tha itni jaldi nipat jayega." He replied. I turned my attention back to the guy who was in front of me.