Caught in the Game of Teasing

Hey everyone!! In the previous chapter, I read comments about requesting me to write a long chapter. To mere pyaare readers kucch kahe aur me unki baat naa maanu asa kabhi ho sakta hai kya? Nahi naa! 

So, here's the longest chapter I've ever written. It's got 2200 words. And I have put in a lot of efforts in writing this chapter and thinking about the dialogues to make this chapter more interesting for you all. So please show some love guys!!

________________________________________

Devyani's pov - 

I felt my heart racing as Dev pinned me against the wall, his hand firmly covering my mouth to stifle any further screams.

As I stood there, pressed against the wall with his strong arms holding me in place, I couldn't help but feel a rush of nervousness.

His sudden change in demeanor from the dining table to now was both thrilling and unpredictable.

His eyes gleamed mischievously in the dim light of the room, and I could feel the adrenaline coursing through my veins as I struggled against his hold, albeit halfheartedly.

"Dev!" I muffled against his hand, trying to sound stern but failing miserably as a nervous giggle escaped me.

His hand loosened slightly, allowing me to speak, but the mischievous glint in his eyes told me he was thoroughly enjoying this game.

"Bhai, tu wattpad ki life jee rahi hai." My subconscious mind chimed in.

"Wattpad ki stories me read karte the naa, man pinning his women against the wall with her hands above her head. Hayeeeee!!"

"Yahi scene recreate ho raha hai humari life me bhi. Lucky us! Yayyyy!" My inner voice said.

(Bro, you're living the Wattpad life. Remember reading those stories on Wattpad, where the man pins his woman against the wall with her hands above her head? Oh my! That exact scene is happening in our lives too. Lucky us! Yayyyy)

"Abeyyy ohh! Wattpad ki aulaad. Yaha meri fatt ke haath me aagyi hai, aur tujhe wattpad ki padi he." I scoffed at my inner thoughts.

(Hey you! Idiot. Here I am getting nervous and you're all caught up in your Wattpad world)

"Huhh! Maan ya naa maan maze to tujhe bhi aarhe hai. You always wanted, ki teri life me bhi kabhi ye scene recreate ho." *wink-wink* My inner voice teased again.

(Huh! Believe it or not, you're enjoying it too. You always wanted this scene to happen in your life too)

I decided to brush off my inner thoughts and focus on Dev now.

He was staring at me, furrowing his eyebrows as if he was trying to understand something.

Dev's gaze bore into mine and his lips curled into a smirk, "Well that was quite entertaining." He says chuckling.

I narrowed my eyes at him, "Entertaining?" I asked, puzzled.

"Yeah, I'm glad to know I'm fulfilling one of your fantasies by pinning you against the wall with your hands above your head," he said in his husky voice.

Wait, what?

Oh no, no, no... I silently prayed that it wasn't what I was thinking.

I looked at Dev, shaking my head, expecting him to deny what I was thinking.

Instead, he smiled and nodded, confirming my fear, and then burst into laughter.

Goddd! Why. Why this happened with me every time. I screamed in my mind.