Moan My Name, Biwi

Word count: 2,850
Do vote guys!!!

Warning: Do not read today's updated both chapter at night time because it might lead to some unexpected 'ahem' and possibly stimulating reactions! 🤧

_______________________________________

Devyani's pov

"Now, be a good girl and lie quietly on the bed, because it's time for me to satisfy my hunger," I heard Dev's voice and it sent a shiver down my spine.

And then, he started kissing my neck so sensually that my legs felt weak. His hand was still on my neck, not too tight but not loose either.

All the boldness of mine is completely gone now.

"Biwi, did you hear me? Get on the bed," he repeated.

"Wh-why?" I managed to ask, and he stopped kissing my neck, his eyes meeting mine.

I couldn't hold his gaze and looked away, everywhere but at him. His hand moved from my neck to grab my throat, forcing me to meet his gaze.

His eyes showed different shades of gray, dark and intense. "I've already told you, biwi. It's time to satisfy my hunger."

"I. AM. HUNGRY," he said, his voice getting heavier with each word, sending a shiver down my body.

"You... you're hungry? Okay, then I'll get you some food," I said, trying to escape his grip. But as I struggled, his grip tightened on my throat.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, Biwi."

"Trying to act innocent, huh? As if you don't understand what I actually meant?" he said, a wicked grin spreading across his face.

"After all what you've done just now, you think I'll believe you're innocent or naïve? Stop this act. You gave me a birthday gift, and now it's time for me to give you a return gift as a thank you." He said.

"G..gift? What gift?" I asked, my voice low.

He smiled at my question. "I will show it you very soon. Don't worry. Now tell me, are you going to the bed yourself, or should I do the honors?" he said, and I knew no matter how much I tried to act or hide, he wouldn't let me go.

It was time to face the consequences of my actions.

"No, no. I'm going, I'm going," I said quickly, my legs moving toward the bed. I sat on the bed quietly.

My upper body was still bare. I pulled my pallu around me, to cover my bare upper body. Yeah, the same pallu I had just taken off moments ago myself.

Trying to cover up, I realized the saree fabric was too sheer, it was not doing much to hide me.

I needed my blouse and bra to feel properly covered, but before I could search for them, Dev's voice cut through the air again, "Lie down," he commanded, and I glanced over at him. Now he was in his shorts.

When did he wear his shorts? I thought silently.

I hesitated for a moment, but then I lay down on the bed as he instructed. Dev approached me with a predatory grace, his eyes fixed on me with an intensity.

He reached out and gently pushed aside the pallu covering my upper body, exposing me completely. My cheeks flushed with shyness.

"Shyness?"

"You're talking about shyness now; after what you just did?" My subconscious mind mocked me.

"Such a beautiful sight," Dev murmured as he looked at me, his voice low and husky. His fingers traced over my exposed skin, igniting a fire within me that I couldn't deny.