I always play to win, Biwi

Word count: 4,400

Early update for you all!! ♥️
Vote Target: 420

_______________________________________

Devyani's pov -

As Dev pulled me closer, his husky voice sending shivers down my spine, I couldn't help but feel a surge of desire coursing through me. Despite the teasing and embarrassment from earlier, I found myself unable to resist his magnetic charm.

I let out a soft chuckle, feeling my cheeks warm at his suggestive tone.

"Mr. Rajvansh, you are always so eager, haan?" I teased, trailing my fingers lightly down his chest, feeling the heat emanating from his body.

His lips curled into a playful smirk as he leaned in closer, his breath tickling my ear. "Can you blame me, Mrs. Rajvansh? After all, you're the one who ignites the fire within me," he whispered huskily.

I felt a strong desire bubbling up inside me when he spoke, but I chose to hold it back.

I wasn't going to give in too quickly. He made me wait for him for so long, ignoring my love and keeping me at a distance. I won't give him what he wants so easily.

I felt his warm breath against my ear, my resolve wavered slightly. But I knew I had to stay strong.

I playfully pushed him away, a coy smile playing on my lips.

"Oh, I see how it is, Mr. Rajvansh," I replied, my voice laced with teasing. "You think a little bit of playful banter and you can have me wrapped around your finger, hmm?"

I could see the challenge in his eyes. He hasn't expected this answer from me and it only fueled my desire to keep him guessing about my next move.

"But you forget, I'm not one to give in so easily," I continued, stepping back slightly to maintain some distance between us.

"Aapne mujhe bahot Tadpaaya hai Mr. Rajvansh."

"Mere pyaar ko accept nahi kiya, mujhe khud se door rakha. Aur ab aap chaahte hai ki jab aap chaahenge, humare bich ki ye duriya kam ho jaaye aur hum kareeb aa jaaye?" I said, raising my right eyebrow.

"Na na, asa nhi hota hai. Mene aapke liye, aapki mohabbat ke liye bahot intezaar kiya hai, ab aapko bhi thoda tadpaane ka haq to Banta hai mera."

(Mr. Rajvansh, you've made me wait for you for so long. You didn't accept my love, kept me away from you. And now you want that whenever you feel like it, the distance between us decreases and we get closer?" I said, raising my right eyebrow)

(No no, it doesn't work like that. I have waited a lot for your love, so now it's your turn to wait for me)

"You'll have to work a little harder to earn that 'maahol' you're so eager to create." I said taking another step back from him.

I could see the surprise flicker in his eyes at my words, followed by a spark of amusement. He knew I was playing along, enjoying the game as much as he did.

He raised his eyebrow at me, "Are you sure, Biwi? Whatever you're saying, will you be able to stand by your words?"

"Because me and you, we both know that you can't resist me and my charm for too long." He replied.

As he spoke, I felt a surge of desire mingled with frustration. He was right; resisting him was indeed difficult, especially when he used that charming voice of his. But I couldn't let him win so easily. I had to stand by my words, at least for now.