Happy Birthday, Dev

Word count: 3,400
Do vote guys!!!

Warning: Kripya kar ke chote bacche is chapter se durr rahe!! 🤧

_______________________________________

Devyani's pov –

As I kissed him, my hands reached for the knot of the blindfold I had tied around his eyes. I untied the knot and gently removed the blindfold from his eyes, breaking our kiss.

Dev slowly opened his eyes, blinking as he adjusted to the light after being blindfolded.

After a few blinks, his grey eyes met mine, and the look he gave me sent a shiver down to my spine instantly.

Neither of us spoke for a few seconds, just staring into each other's eyes.

Then, I leaned in slowly and gave him a small, soft kiss on his nose. I watched as Dev closed his eyes, feeling my breath on his face.

"What happened?"

"You removed the blindfold. Did you give up so easily?" he asked, his eyes still closed.

I smiled at his question.

"Nope. I'm not giving up that easily. Actually, I'm about to give you a live show now. I thought you'd want front-row seat for it. So that whatever I do next you can watch every second of it. That is why I opened the blindfold," I whispered seductively.

As soon as I said this, I saw Dev's eyes snap open, a look of confusion on his face.

"Ahhh! Here they are, your pretty grey eyes. Please, love, keep them open, don't close them. I want you to watch me with those pretty grey eyes of yours," I said.

Dev's gaze intensified hearing me, his eyes locking onto mine with a newfound intensity.

I slowly moved my right hand towards my left shoulder where the Pallu of my saree was pinned to my blouse. As my hand moved towards my pallu, I noticed Dev's eyes were fixed on me the whole time, seeing my each movement.

With a quick movement, I removed the safety pin that was holding the saree and blouse together and let go of my pallu. I placed the pin on the dressing table next to our bed.

As I let go of the pallu, it flowed down my body, showing my curves. Dev's gaze intensified more, a hunger burning in his eyes looking at me. His eyes moved up and down, going from my face to my body, then back to my face.

I noticed him swallowing hard.

I grinned, enjoying the way I was making him feel. His intense stare fueled more desire inside me that I couldn't ignore. With deliberate slowness, I allowed my fingers to run over my body, teasing him with my every movement.

I let my fingers trail lightly over my bosom, letting out a playful sigh as if I was thoroughly enjoying myself.

As I did so, I noticed Dev's eyes growing darker with desire. I leaned in close to him, my lips brushing against his ear as I whispered softly, "Enjoying the show, love?"

He tried to resist, his jaw clenched as he fought against the desire that was clearly written on his face.

"Yes, absolutely!"

"But if you think this seduction game of yours is going to work on me, then, let me tell you, Biwi. This isn't going to affect me," he said, his voice strained. But I could see past his mask.

It was a lie and I knew that.

I looked at him and said, "Are you sure about that, love?" I teased, my voice dripping with seduction. "Because your eyes are saying something else."