First talk after marriage (Part II)

Devyani's pov -

"Mera hath chhode, mujhe dard ho raha hai." I said and tried to remove my hand from his hold.

"Mere sath rehne ka Bhot Shok hai, thoda Dard Sehen Karna Bhi sikho Biwi, aage chal kar kaam aayega." He replied.

"Dev, please hath chhod de," I said with pleading eyes. His eyes snapped towards me after hearing the name in which I addressed him. Dev. Yes, I decided to call him Dev. My Dev.

I expected him to say something about me calling him Dev but he ignored it and tightened his grip more on my hand.

"Chhod dunga lekin Mujhe kya milega Badle me?" He asked with a mischievous grin on his face. I gulped and asked "Kya chahiye aapko?"

The moment I asked what does he want the whole atmosphere got changed in the room.

His eyes got darker than before and he came one step closer to me. His eyes flicker towards my lips.

Does he want to kiss me?

Is he bipolar? Just a few minutes ago he was in a serious mood. Suddenly his mood got changed. How can he change his mood swings so fast?

He took one step more and I took one step back. We did this till my body hit the wall which was in the back.

"Kya Hua Biwi, Darr gayi?" He asked in his husky voice.

Honestly yes, I was scared because this was a new thing for me. I never had been this close to any man in my entire life. But he's my husband, so I guess it's fine. It is going to happen sooner or later, then why not now.

Deep breaths Chiku, inhale, exhale and repeat.

After calming myself I held my chin up and looked directly into his eyes and said "Nahi, me nahi Darti aapse."

He smirked and came closer to my face. He was so close. It felt like everything stopped in the world at that moment.

I can't feel my legs anymore, I can't feel my fingers. Fucking hell I can't feel anything at that moment.  All I was feeling was him, Just HIM near me, everywhere, filling everything.

Gently he touched my face with his fingers and I melt from his touch. His finger was barely touching my right cheek but it was giving sparks all over my body. My heart started beating fast, I was scared that it will pop out of my body.

He stroked my hair with his hand and drew himself more closer to me. I felt his hot breathing near my lips which was giving a chill sensation to my body. I closed my eyes not able to keep them open.

Butterflies started dancing in my stomach. Because finally, the moment was here when I will feel the first kiss of my life. And it is going to happen with the love of my life. I blushed from this thought in my mind.

Yayyyyyy!

I came out of my thoughts when I heard someone clearing their throat.

I opened my eyes and saw Dev was not standing near me anymore he was standing near the chair on which he was sitting a while ago with a smirk on his face.

"Biwi tumhe sach me laga I was going to kiss you. This is not going to happen ever. Me tumhe Pehle hi bata Chuka hu, I'm not interested in you." He said.

Ouch! I hear my Heart Shattering into pieces.

Itna bhi sach bolne ki jarurat nahi thi.

He sat on his chair, opened his laptop and started doing his work, ignoring me completely. I continued standing there like a fool. I made a fool of myself thinking that he will kiss me.