The Unexpected Awaited Confession

Word count: 3,700

Please do vote guys!!! 🤌

I want to see at least 1K votes on this chapter!! Because this chapter includes everything: Action, Drama, Emotional scenes... everything!! 😌

So you guys better not disappoint me by not giving this chapter a good amount of votes!

Because every chapter of mine is getting around 3K reads in less than 24 hours. So 1K votes can be achieved easily. It's not a big thing!! 💁
_______________________________________

Devendra's pov –

As the tension reached its peak, the air thick with anticipation. I braced myself for what was to come.

My heart raced, adrenaline coursing through my veins as I faced off against Sanjay Chachu, his cold eyes fixed on me with a deadly intent.

In that moment, everything seemed to slow down, each heartbeat echoing in the silence of the room. The weight of my decision hung heavy on my shoulders, but I knew that I couldn't back down now.

Not when the safety of my family was at stake.

Samar stood beside me, his own gun steady in his grip, a silent testament to his loyalty and determination to protect his loved ones. His eyes bore into his father's, a silent challenge that spoke volumes of the rift between them.

Sanjay Chachu's smirk widened into a sinister grin as he stared at me, his finger twitching on the trigger of his gun.

"So be it, Devendra," he said, his voice dripping with malice. "Let's see who blinks first."

And then, in a split second, everything exploded into chaos.

Gunshots rang out, filling the room with deafening noise and the acrid scent of gunpowder. Bullets flew through the air, tearing through furniture and walls, leaving destruction in their wake.

Devyani, Mom, Shalini Chachi, and Jay scrambled for cover behind a wall, their faces etched with fear. While me, Samar, Dad and Dadu were fighting to save our loved ones.

I ducked behind a nearby sofa, trying to shield myself from the barrage of bullets. Samar and our guards fired back, their guns blazing as they tried to fend off Sanjay Chachu and his men.

The room became a battleground, filled with chaos.

In the midst of the chaos, I saw Dadu and Dad taking cover behind a pillar, their gun's aimed at Sanjay Chachu and his men. Their face was a mask of determination as they fired shot after shot, their resolve unshakable.

I knew that this was a battle we couldn't afford to lose. We had to fight with everything we had to protect our family, to prevent Sanjay Chachu from carrying out his sinister plans.

Bullets whizzed past me, narrowly missing their mark as I dove behind another nearest piece of furniture for cover.

With a deep breath, I peeked out from behind the sofa, my eyes focused, hands steady. Sanjay Chachu's man was advancing, gun aimed straight at me.

But before he could pull the trigger, I squeezed the trigger of my gun, feeling the recoil as the bullet found its target. The man stumbled, his weapon dropping from his grasp as he fell to the ground.

But there was no time to celebrate. More of Sanjay Chachu's men were coming close to us.

I gritted my teeth, determination burning in my veins as I returned fire, each shot a defiant stand against the threat to my family.