Her life

Dedication: To all the beautiful women who believe in, "Ek Tarfa Pyaar ki Taaqat hi Kucch aur Hoti hai."

_______________________________________

Devyani's pov

Finally! They are going to live happily with each other now. I say happily while stretching my arms up and getting up from my bed. It was 7 AM and I was reading my favourite novel called "Meant to be together".

I got up at 5 AM to read the novel. I love reading novels, especially romantic ones. But my mother doesn't allow me to read stories related to romance and love because she believes that I'm wasting my time on all this.

That's why I read novels at the night or sometimes in the morning so that my mother doesn't get to know about it.

I feel bad sometimes for hiding it from my mother. But I can't do anything about it, because I'm a person who believes in true love, soulmates type wala love.

Ab insaan ko real-life me to true love/soulmates wala Pyaar milta nhi h, to book read kar kar ke hi kaam chalana padta hai. Kahi na kahi se to Mann ki ichaayein h jo true love wali vo puri to krni pdegi na.

I came out of my thoughts when I heard my mother's voice. "Chiku, get up baccha. It's already 7 in the morning. You will be late for your college."

Oh yeah, I forgot to introduce myself to you all.

Well, Hello beautiful readers. I'm Devyani Rajput. I'm 22 years old. I'm in my final year of MBA and today is my last day at college.

There is a total of four members in my family including me. My father, he's a businessman. My mother, she's a homemaker. And my brother, he's 4 years elder than me. And he recently joined our family business with my father.

I did my morning business and got ready for my college. And for the outfit, I choose a simple loose Grey t-shirt with black pair of jeans. I'm a person who loves comfortable and baggy clothes. So I always wear comfy and loose clothes.

I made a pony tail of my hairs. My hairs are long, they reach below my waist. I don't apply any make up because I believe that natural beauty is the best. Any beauty product in the world can't beat your natural beauty. I wear my wrist watch, picked my phone and college beg and left my room.

I came down and went in the kitchen. My mother, was as usual making breakfast for us.

"Good morning, Mum". I said to her while kissing her cheeks. " Morning baccha". She replied to me.

I picked an Apple and started cutting it. At the same time, my brother entered the kitchen. He picked a bottle from the refrigerator to drink water.

"Good morning, Dada". I said to him while smirking. "Morning". He replied and turned towards me.

"Mummmyyyy isne firse meri t-shirt pehen li. Isko bolo abhi ke abhi utaare. T-shirt bhi meri favourite Vali pehni hai, grey wali." My brother started arguing like a little baby with my mother.

I started laughing. I love it every time, when I steal my brother's clothes and wear them in front of him. He reacts like this.

Bhai ko pareshaan Karne ke bhi apne hi alag maze hai.

"Beta kya hua t-shirt hi to h, pehen li h usne pehnee rehne de." My mother said to my brother while the putting breakfast on the plates.

"Kya pehen lene de, itna hi shok h loose and ladko ke clothes pehnne ka, to jaakr khud kharid ke aaye na. Har baar mere clothes chura leti h."

"Chor h ye ladki humesha mere clothes chura leti h". My brother said glaring at me.

"Areee kya hua, kya shor macha rakha h yha subah subah". My father entered in the kitchen.

"Kucch nhi, ye aapke bacche itne bade ho gye hai lekin chhoti chhoti baaton k liye ladte rehte hai." My mother turned and pointed her fingers at both of us siblings.

"Papa dekho na ye humesha meri T-shirts Chura chura kar pehen leti hai." My brother replied to my father and started coming toward me.

Bhaag le beta, nhi to pitegi, Dada ke hath se. I said to myself.

"Bye maa, bye, papa. I'll see you in the evening." I said and picked an Apple and left the kitchen and started running towards the gate.

"Ayeeeee, kidhr jaa rahi hai , ruk jaa moti. Aaj teko nahi chhodunga me." My brother started running towards me.

I started running faster. I reached near my Activa, started it and before my brother can catch me I left from there.

"Shaam ko to tu Ghar hi aayegi na vapas, tab dekh lunga teko moti".

"Beta breakfast to kar ke jaati".

I heard my mother and brother's voice from behind shouting.

"Breakfast, breakfast karne ke liye rukati naa, to aaj Dada breakfast me parathe sang meri Chutney bana kar kha jaate". I said to my self and
increased my Activa speed to reach my college on time.

____________________________

Authors note -

Here is the first chapter. This was the life of our Chulbuli Devyani. Don't forget to like and comment :)

Love Viwataxx