A Night To Remember

Word count: 4,000
Please do vote guys!!! 🤌

Warning: Kripya kar ke chote bacche is chapter se durr rahe!! 🤧
_______________________________________

Devyani's pov -

As I blinked my eyes open, the blindfold fell away, and my mouth fell open in shock as I took in the view in front of me.

I found myself standing in a room, and the main wall of the room was covered from top to bottom with photographs of me.

My different moments, captured in time, stared back at me.

There were candid shots, frozen in laughter and joy. There were pictures of me with our family, our smiles a reflection of the love we shared.

And then there were photos of just me, each one capturing a different facet of who I was.

I stood there, my heart pounding in my chest, as I analyzed each photo.

Tears pricked at the corners of my eyes, overwhelmed by the flood of emotions washing over me. It was as if Dev had captured every moment of my life after I met him and preserved it here, on this wall.

I walked closer to the wall, my eyes scanning over each photo, my heart overflowing with a mix of emotions. Shock, disbelief, but also a deep sense of warmth and love.

Dev had taken the time to collect these photos, to create this beautiful tribute to me and my life.

More tears welled up in my eyes as my fingers traced the edges of each photograph. I saw myself laughing, smiling in those photos. Each image was a precious memory; a snapshot of moments I had cherished.

But what touched me the most was the love and care evident in every detail.

Dev had gone to great lengths to gather these memories, to create a space that celebrated me in all my entirety.

I turned to him, my voice barely a whisper. "Dev, how... how did you do all this?" I asked, my heart overflowing with gratitude.

"Tum apne Pasandida Mard ki Pasandida Aurat ho, Biwi."

"Ye to kucch bhi nahi hai, me tumhare liye kya kya kar sakta hoon, tumhe andaaza tak nahi hai," he replied, his words filled with sincerity and affection.

(You are the favorite woman of your favorite man, Biwi. This is nothing; you have no idea what I can do for you)

"I just wanted to show you how special you are to me, how much you mean to me," he continued softly.

"I clicked all these photos of you secretly whenever I got a chance. I have a separate folder in my phone which consists of your random candid photos only."

"Each of these photos holds a special place in my heart, just like you hold a special place in my heart," he said.

I was overwhelmed by his words and gestures.

Dev had always been thoughtful and caring, but his this act of love has touched me deeply.

I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him into a tight embrace.

"Thank you, Dev," I whispered, my voice choked with emotion. "Thank you for loving me unconditionally. I don't know what I did to deserve you."

He hugged me back, his embrace warm and comforting.

"You don't have to do anything, Biwi. You are perfect just the way you are," he said, his voice filled with sincerity.