Sindoor

Ashok and Sharda took the blessings of Maharana Singh while touching his feet as today was their 30th wedding anniversary. After that everyone wished them. Today was a very very special day for all of them. The Rajvansh Haveli was decorated with flowers and lights.

"Chalo jaldi saari taiyaari ho gayi hai. Pandit Ji bhi aagye hai. Bhabhi, bhaiya aap dono ready hai na?" Shalini asked both of them.

"Haa hum dono ready hai." Ashok replied to Shalini. "Thik hai fir hum sabhi Pooja shuru karte hai," Shalini said. They all went towards the Havan Kund and sat in their places.

"Laal sindoor Kaha hai? Maata ko vahi chadaya jaata hai." Pandit asked. Sharda looked at Shalini.

"Areh, vo to me laana hi bhul gayi. Sindur ki thali to uppar wale mandir me rakhi hai. Me abhi lekar aati hu." Shalini said getting up from her place.

"Rukiye Choti maa, aap bethiye me lekar aata hu. Me vese bhi niche hi aarha hu." Devendra said from the first floor. He was doing a meeting in his study room. Shalini nodded. Devendra went to take the Red vermilion plate.

After a minute Devendra came back with the red vermilion plate in his hand. He was on the first floor. He was walking towards the stairs and he was talking with someone on his phone too.

At the same time, Devyani entered the Haveli with Kashish. Sharda was the first one to see her unconscious daughter. "Kashish". Sharda said and stood up from her place. Everyone looked back at her and got up too and went towards her.

"Kashi beta kya hua, aakhein khol na? Kya hua beta?" Sharda reached near Kashish and tried to wake her up. "Sharda ruko jara usse pehle andar to le chalo." Ashok said and held her daughter to move her towards the Sofa.

Itne saare log ek sath yaha kyo aa rahe hai? Kya ho raha hai ye sab?

Devendra was busy on his phone call so he couldn't realise what exactly just happened in his house. But the voices from the ground floor hall caught his attention and he saw her sister lying unconsciously on the sofa. For a second he got shocked to see his sister like this.

But he came to his senses and started running towards the stairs. While running the red vermilion plate fell from his hand. His focus was on his sister. He didn't care where the plate and the red vermilion fell.

Thhudddddddddd.…

A sound echoed in the whole Hall and everyone looked toward the source of the voice. Everyone got shocked seeing the scene in front of them.

The plate was on the floor and the red vermilion was all over Devyani's body. From head to toe, she was smeared in red colour.

"Hey, Bhagwan! Saara sindoor ye ladki par gir Gaya." Shalini said.

*****

Devyani's pov -

"Sindoor?" With a shivering hand, I touched my forehead towards the partition of my hair. There was a red colour on my fingers. My hair, and clothes were all red.

"Koi doctor ko bulao." Suddenly a voice roared in the hall. I flinched. I got goosebumps in my body after hearing the voice.

"Doctor ko bula liya hai Devendra, tu shaant ho jaa. Shalini tum jao aur vo ladki ki help kardo." I heard the voice of a male. "Ji Bhai Sahab". A lady said and came towards me.

"Beta, tum mere sath Chalo." She said to me. "Nahi aunty, me thik hu. Me bas vo Kashish ko chhodne aayi thi." I said to her and turned to leave but suddenly I started feeling dizzy.

"Beta, tumhari tabiyat thik nahi hai, tabhi to tumhe chakkar aa rahe hai. Chalo mere sath tum, thoda aaram karlo." She said to me.

I nodded my head. She held my hand and helped me to walk because I was feeling dizzy. I turned my face towards the sofa where kashish was laying to see if she woke up. But a person was blocking my view.

Koi baat nahi, baad me mil lungi kashish se.

The lady laid me in a room. It was a guest room may be. "Beta ye kuch clothes hai kashish ke, tum jaakr naha lo and inhe pehen lo. Fir uske baad me thoda aaram kar lena." She says to me.

Aise bina Jaan pehchaan kisi ke ghar me yuhi so jaana it's not a good Idea Devyani. My self-conscious mind said to me.

"Beta tumhe chinta karne ki koi jarurat nahi hai. Tumhare mind me kucch questions aarhe honge ki tum hume jaanti bhi nahi ho, yaha rukna safe hai ya nahi. Par beta humari bhi ek beti hai kashish jisse tum yaha lekar aayi ho. Tumhe darne ki koi jarurat nahi hai, tum bilkul sahi jagah par ho." The lady said to me while touching my cheeks as a sweet gesture.

I looked at her. She seems honest. "Tum change Karlo, jab tak tum nahi aati me yahi rahungi room me thik hai?" She asked again. I nodded and went into the bathroom.

After taking and changing my clothes still, I was not feeling well. Don't know why I was feeling so dizzy. "Beta tum ab thodi der so jao. Tumhe accha lgega. Kucch time me tumhare liye kucch khane ko bhijwa dungi." She said to me.

I nodded and went towards the bed and laid down. "Meri mum ko call kar ke bta dijiyega me yaha hu, vo log chinta kar rahe honge." I said to her while giving my phone in her hand. She nodded and then darkness consumes my eyes and I went to sleep.

*****

The doctor was checking Kashish and everyone was waiting for him to say something. "Aap logo ko chinta karne ki koi jarurat nahi hai. Kashish bilkul thik hai. Ye London me rehti hai or abhi ye yaha aayi hai. Yha ke weather me aur London ke weather me bhot fark hai. Isliye shayad garmi, dhoop aur body me paani ki kami ki wajah se inki tabiyat kharab ho gayi hogi. Subah se inhone kucch khaya bhi nahi hai. Isliye body weak ho gyi hogi." After hearing this Devendra took a sigh of relief, nothing was serious.

"Mene glucose ka injection de diya hai taaki inki body ki weakness kam ho. Ye thodi der me hosh me bhi aa jayengi. Kucch medicines mene likhi hai, jo aap inhe de Dena. Aur inke khaane pine ka dhyaan rakhe, body weak hai inki kaafi." The doctor said. "Ji doctor, hum dhyaan rakhenge." Devendra said to the doctor.

"Doctor sahab, aap guest room me chal kar ek or bacchi hai, uski bhi tbiyat dekh lijiye." Sharda says to the doctor. He nodded. Everyone went with the doctor but Devendra stayed with her sister.

"Shalini tumne vo ladki ke Ghar walo ko phone kar diya hai na?" Sharda turned and asked to Shalini. "Haa Bhabhi, unhe bta diya and ghar ka address bhi de diya. Vo log yaha aarahe hai." Shalini replied to her.

"Inke sath bhi same yahi case hua hai, ye shayad bhot der se bahar ghum Rahi thi. Isliye inki body me paani ki kam ho gyi hai, garmi ki wajah se. Dehydration me wajah se inki tabiyat bigadi hai. Inhe sone dijiye, jab uthe to kucch khila dijiyega, thik ho jayengi." The doctor said.

"Thik hai doctor sahab, aapka bhot bhot dhanywaad." Maharana Pratap said to the doctor joining his both hands. "Samar doctor sahab ko bahar tak chhod kar aao beta." Maharana Pratap said to his grandson. "Ji Dadu." Samar went with the doctor.

"Chalo hum sab bhi ab chalte hai, dono bacchiyon ko aaram karden do. Sabhi log shaam ki taiyaariyon me lag jao." Maharana Singh said looking at his family members. They all nodded and left from there.

_______________________________________

Let me know how you guys liked it.
Don't forget to vote and comment :)

Love Viwataxx