Saved his family member

I saw 5-6 people, wearing all black clothes standing near the college entry gate. In the middle, there was a person. His age was around 70 I guess. He was wearing Indian attires. There was a pagdi on his head.

All the guys in black clothes looked like bodyguards. One of them was talking on his walkie-talkey, another one was talking with the college security manager. And the remaining were looking here and there observing the place.

Kahi ye vo Rajasthan k Maharaj, Maharana Singh Rajvansh Ji to nhi hai? Vhi honge shayad, dekh kar hi lag raha hai ki ye koi bade insaan hai.

They all were standing near some cars. Rajvansh was written in the bold letters on the upper side of the nameplate of the car.

Vhi hai ye, Maharana Singh Rajvansh.

I was busy in my thoughts, suddenly my eyes towards the east side. I saw a man holding a gun in his hand. His face was covered in a mask.

He was hiding behind a wall. He was in a building. The building was big. The building has around a total 15th floor and he was on the 8th floor.

He adjusted his gun in a direction to target someone. I looked in his direction to know what's his motive and realised that he was going to shoot none other than Maharana Singh Ji.

I got panicked. I don't know why but suddenly I started running in the direction of the Maharana sir to save him.

"Please god please, kucch galat mat hone Dena." I was chanting my prayers continuously while running.

"Hatt jaiyeee, vha se jaldi hatt jaiyee aap log." I shout at top of my lungs.

The next moment everything happens in a slow motion. I reached near Maharana sir, his bodyguards tried to push me. Don't know how but I pushed all of them and caught Maharana sir's hand and pushed him behind the car.

At the same, I heard a sound. Gunshot. It was a sound of a bullet.

"Oh my god, a-aa- a- aap app t-tthik to hai sir? A-aa- aapko khi lagi to nahi?" I asked him.

Fortunately, unhe goli nahi lagi thi. Vo thik the.

Before he can say anything to me, I heard the voice of gunshots again. His bodyguards were shooting at the people of their rival gang.

I heard many voices. Voice of guns, the voice of people shooting at each other, shouting and yelling and each other.

"Hey, Bhagwan! S-ss-sir uthiye, hosh me aaiye. Hume yha se nikalna hoga." I tried to wake Maharana sir but he was not in his senses.

"Ma'am, aapko or sir ko yaha se nikalna hoga abhi". One of the bodyguards came and said to me.

"Haa bhaiya, par sir ki Halat thik nahi hai, shayad ek dum sab sudden hua to vo shock me h, dekhe unke sir pr thodi chot bhi lagi hai. Abhi me kya karu aap btaye jaldi." I asked to him.

"Vo Black car dikh rahi hai, hume vaha tak jaana hoga. Sir ko kucch bhi ho gaya to, Devendra sir hume maar daalenge." The bodyguard said to me.

Before I could help him to lift Maharana sir, we heard the sound of a police siren.

"I think police aagyi hai", the guard said. Some of the members of the rival gang ran from there after hearing the siren of a police car.

The police came and helped the bodyguards to lift Maharana sir.

Agar mummy, papa ko pata chal gaya ki me aaj mene kya Kiya hai, to vo log bhot darr jayenge. Nahi, nahi unhe pata nahi chalna chahiye. Mujhe yaha se Chup chaap nikal jaana chahiye.

Everyone was busy checking Maharana sir. Before anybody can notice me. I picked up my college bag and left from there.

_____________________________________

Let me know how you guys liked it :)

Don't forget vote and comment!