What are you? A baby?

Word count: 2,480
Do vote guys!!!

Double updates diye hai aaj, ab chup chaap bahot saare votes and comments kardo! ♥️

Aur vo log jo mujhe follow nahi kar rahe hai, chup chaap follow karlo mujhe!!!! 😤

_______________________________________

Devyani's pov

Dev withdrew his fingers and mouth from me, leaving me hanging right on the edge of pleasure, my body aching with need. I whimpered in frustration, my heart pounding in my chest as I looked up at him with pleading eyes.

But there was no mercy in his gaze, only a dark hunger that sent a shiver of fear down my spine.

"Dev," I said, my voice trembling with desire and desperation. "Why did you stop?"

But he only smirked, a wicked gleam in his eyes as he leaned in closer, his breath hot against my ear. "Oh, biwi," he said with a cold and firm at the same time.

"Someone wanted to play games, remember?" his fingers slightly touched my flesh, "Now it's my turn to play. And I play dirty."

"I'm going to give you a taste of your own medicine. I want you to experience what I felt when you did the same to me."

"You took me to the peak of pleasure, then you stopped," he said as he began to stand up from the bed.

"Please, Dev," I said, my voice a desperate plea. "Don't leave me like this."

"You want me to beg, don't you? Just like I made you beg to me. I'll do it. But please, don't leave me like this," I said, struggling to free my hands tied to the bed's headboard, but failing miserably.

Hearing my voice, he stopped and turned his face towards me. "This is where you're wrong, Biwi. I don't want you to beg me. If I did, I wouldn't have tied you up."

"There was no need to tie you because I could have made you beg with just one touch of mine," he replied, picking up his shirt from the floor and putting it on.

"Then what do you want?" I said, my voice growing with frustration.

"The thing is, darling, I'm tired now and I'm not in the mood," he replied, echoing the same words I had said to him earlier.

I glared at him, and he chuckled.

"And yeah, I'm hungry too. Like, really hungry. So I'm going to eat something downstairs in the kitchen," he said as he started buttoning up his shirt.

"Are you seriously going to leave me like this, tied up in bed?" I said, my voice was rising in pitch.

"Yes," he simply replied, grinning at me as he walked towards the door of our room. "Seriously, Dev? At least tell me, how long will you be back?" I asked, but he didn't reply.

He ignored me.

"DEVVVVV!" I shouted, my voice angry, but he didn't turn back. He walked out, closing the door behind him. Leaving me alone in frustration.

"Oh God! This man, I am going to kill him," I thought in my mind.

"You can't, because you love him," My inner voice mocked me. "Oh, please! Not now," I replied to my inner thoughts, ignoring them.

I waited for five minutes, expecting him to change his mind and return, but he didn't show up. I kept waiting, ten minutes passed, then fifteen, and now it had been half an hour.

I looked at the clock; it was 12:45 AM now.

"Seems like I'm going to sleep like this tonight, tied up in the bed," I muttered to myself.