Dev and his Teasing

Word count: 3,300

Hey everyone, great news! Our story has reached over 200K reads, which is awesome! 🎉🥳

And to celebrate, I've got a surprise for you all: a new chapter! ♥️

Vote target is still 420, so keep those votes coming! 😊🫶

Hope you enjoy the new chapter, and just a heads up, I'm planning to finish this story soon. So, the quicker we reach our vote target, the faster I can give you updates.

_______________________________________

Devyani's pov –

The next morning, I woke up to the soft rays of the sun filtering through the curtains, casting a warm glow over the room.

I turned to find Dev watching me, his eyes open, a playful twinkle in his eyes. "Good morning, Biwi," he said, his voice husky with sleep.

I blushed at the memory of our passionate night, feeling a flutter of excitement in my stomach. "Good morning, Dev," I replied, unable to hide the smile on my face.

As I looked at him, I saw him looking at something besides my face. His gaze down. I followed his eyes and realized he was staring at my breasts. I was still not wearing anything on my upper body, and Dev's eyes seemed hungry.

When he noticed that I saw where he was looking, he didn't even try to hide it. Instead, he reached out to touch one of my breasts, but I slapped his hand away.

"Besharam insaan" I said as I covered myself with the blanket.
(You shameless person)

Dev laughed at my reaction.
"Biwi, tumhare liye to me sab kucch banne ko taiyaar hoon, Besharam, Behaya aur bhi bahot kucch."

"Jo tum banana chaaho ban sakta hoon. Besides, there's nothing to hide, I haven't seen," he replied.

(Wife, I'm ready to be anything for you, shameless and much more. You can call me anything)

"By the way, I have to say, they're really soft. I just wanted to eat them, and I still do," he said, looking at me.

"Can you please stop talking about it? I mean, how can you talk about it so casually?" I replied.

"Ah, my dear little wife," he said, his tone teasing, "you're fine with it when it's your desire, but when I express mine, suddenly it's taboo?"

"Remember last night? 'More, Dev. Take it deeper into your mouth. Suck harder.' Your words, darling." he said, imitating my voice from last night and laughing.

I lightly slapped his chest, glaring at him.

"Shut up," I said, feeling flustered. He continued laughing, enjoying my embarrassment. "Come on, it was fun last night. You were enjoying it as much as I was," he teased.

I sighed, shaking my head. "That was last night. This is now. Can't we just have a normal conversation without you bringing up... that?" I said.

"Come on, biwi, where's the fun in that? I gave you what you wanted, now it's time for me to get what I want." He said and I gave him a puzzled look.

"And what exactly do you want?" I inquired.

"Those," he declared, pointing straight at my chest. "I want to suck on them," he declared with a mischievous grin.

I couldn't believe his audacity. "Absolutely not," I retorted, attempting to get up from the bed, but he swiftly pulled me back down.

"Why not?" he persisted. "They're mine, aren't they? You were the one who said they're mine, last night," he reminded me, and I couldn't help but recall the absurd conversation we had the night before.