खुबसूरत

"खुबसूरत"

This was the first word she uttered after seeing him. "Sorry?" Devendra asked because he couldn't hear what she just said.

"मैंने कहा आप बहुत खुबसूरत है," She said again while looking into his eyes. He smirked and raised one of his eyebrows to asking her further, to explain what the hell she was saying.

He heard people call him Handsome, charming, sexy, ruthless, and arrogant many times but it was the first time someone called him खुबसूरत. He was not even a little bit close to being called Beautiful.

But still, he liked the fact that she has the audacity to call him खुबसूरत in front of him. He knew that he was handsome and girls swoon over him. But no girl has ever done that. No girl has ever directly looked in his eyes just the way she was looking at him right now.

In his house everyone was talking about her from the morning, that she was the one who saved his Dadu, she was the one who helped to bring Kashish home safely. And she was the one "jisne ye announce Kiya tha ki vo usse Laal Bandar bnayegi."

She didn't know he was watching her from the moment she left her room after getting ready for the party. He was watching her all this time when she was blabbering with herself.

The moment Samar told him that she was the girl who saved his Dadu. He started keeping his eyes on her. He started observing her.

"Because uski life me Ek chiz usse bachpan se sikhayi gayi thi ki aaj kal ke time me koi bina matlab ke help nahi karta. And this girl, she helped his family two times. May be she was plotting something against his family."

But after observing her the whole day and checking her background, he couldn't find anything suspicious about her. She was just a normal girl, who talks with herself in any random situation and can call a man खुबसूरत openly without any hesitation.

His eyes went towards her maang (partition of hairs) for a second. The red colour ( sindoor) was still there. Don't know why but after seeing, that she didn't try to hide her maang, it satisfied him. He felt good after knowing this.

"Bhai, jaldi niche aaye. Hum log late ho rahe hai." Devyani snapped out of her Lala land after hearing Kashish's voice. She looked at Devendra, but he ignored her and started walking.

She blushed realising that she was gawking at him openly. "Aa rahe hai hum log." She hears Devendra's voice. He started walking without saying anything to her and she started following him.

"Did I just called him खुबसूरत in real or it was my imagination? Gannu ji (Ganpati Bappa), vo sab bas meri imagination hi to hi accha hai." Devyani thought in her mind.

They both reached the ground floor where Kashish and Samar were waiting for them. "Kya Bhai, itna time kyo laga diya. Kabse wait kar rahi hu me aapka?" Kashish asked Devendra. "Ek jaruri call aagya tha." Devendra said and unblocked the car dor.

Devyani and Kashish sat in the back seat and Samar sat in the passenger seat with Devendra.

Devyani's eyes were constantly going towards Devendra.

She was noticing him. His back, his shoulders, his hairs. "His hair looks so shiny and smooth, how does it will feel to touch his hair."

"His hands and those veins on his hands. God! Those veins are killing me. No doubt he's Hot! DAMN HOT!! Now I know why girls are crazy after him." She thought in her mind.

"Devyani, aapki shaadi ho chuki hai?" Kashish asked her suddenly. "Kya?" Devyani asked her not getting why suddenly she is asking about her marriage. "Vo aapne maang me sindoor laga rakha hai na, isliye pucha mene. Aapki shaadi ho gayi hai kya?" Kashish explained her.