Suck it, Like a Lollipop!

Disappointment!

That is what I'm feeling right now. I asked you all to vote for the last chapter I uploaded and make it reach to 95 votes. But as expected, you guys didn't complete the target. It's alright. There's not much I can do! 

Everyone enjoys reading the story, but they don't like to vote. But I'm sticking to my promise.

In the last chapter, I mentioned there would be double updates next time I post. Yes, I set a target of 95 votes too, which wasn't achieved. It's okay! I am used to this behavior now. 🙂

So here's the double update for you guys today. I hope you enjoy it.

_______________________________________

Devyani's pov –

"Then, take it" Dev's voice startled me. I was taken aback by his sudden forwardness, my heart racing at his words.

I blinked rapidly, trying to process his words as my cheeks flushed crimson. "Take it?" I echoed, my voice coming out as a squeak.

Dev leaned back slightly, his eyes dancing with mischief as he chuckled softly, "Yes biwi, take it." He said winking at me.

I immediately moved away from his lap, creating some distance between us.

"Dev... what are you saying? If this is a joke, please stop," I said nervously. "Look at my face, biwi. Do I seem like I'm joking?" he asked, staring at me intensely. I gulped, backing away a bit more.

"Do you think I haven't noticed what you're doing, biwi?" he said suddenly, and I felt confused, thinking what is he talking about. In a flash, he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him, eliminating the distance I had created.

"Ouch!" I yelped, startled by his sudden action.

The more I struggled to break free, the tighter his grip became. "Biwi, I warned you not to play with fire. You claimed you loved it and weren't afraid of a little heat, remember?" he reminded me, his voice low and intense.

I couldn't meet his gaze, feeling a lump form in my throat.

"Now, why the sudden shyness now?" he continued. "Where's that bold seductress who was trying to seduce me just a moment ago?"

"Dev, I was... I was just joking," I whispered, hoping he would drop the subject.

"Ah, but that's not how it works for me, biwi. You wanted to play this game of seduction. Now that you've started, you can't back out. You have to finish it," he insisted, lifting my chin to make me look into his eyes. As his gaze bore into mine, I felt a mixture of fear and uncertainty swirling within me.

Dev's words echoed in my mind, reminding me of the playful banter that had spiraled into something much more intense.

"Because of your little seduction game, I'm in this situation. Now, it's up to you to figure out how to fix it," Dev said. I furrowed my eyebrows. I was puzzled, not grasping what problem he was referring to or how I could solve it.

He seemed to sense my confusion from my expression. So, raising his uninjured hand, he pointed his index finger downward, signaling for me to look down.

When I did, my breath caught in my throat as I realized what he meant.

An erection!

I had caused him to have an erection.

Oh My God! My cheeks flushed red with embarrassment. Feeling mortified, I scrambled to find the right words to say. My mind raced, trying to find an escape from this situation, but Dev's grip on my hand kept me firmly in place, unable to flee.