Playing the Game of Seduction

Surprise, surprise! I know I said I would upload the next chapter on February 27th, but I thought I'd give you guys a surprise.

If this chapter reaches 95+ likes, there will be a double update when next time I will post.

So, jaldi jaldi vote kardo guys, vote karne me itna kya sharmaate ho aap log! 😅

_______________________________________

Devyani's POV –

As I pressed my lips against Dev's chest, I could feel his heartbeat beneath my touch, strong and steady.

The kiss was soft, a gentle gesture meant to convey my love and remorse, but as my lips touched his skin, I felt a jolt of electricity surge through me. A sense of peace washed over me.

My heart raced as I leaned in to the kiss, hoping to mend the rift between us.

But instead of the warmth I expected, I felt a chill emanating from him. Dev remained rigid, his silence echoing loudly in the room, a stark reminder of the distance between us.

As I pulled away, my heart sank at the lack of response from Dev.

His expression remained impassive, his eyes cold and distant as he averted his gaze.

It was as if my gesture had gone unnoticed, lost amidst the turmoil of his emotions. Was he still angry with me? My heart sank at the realization that despite my efforts, Dev's walls seemed impenetrable.

But I refused to give up. Swallowing the lump in my throat, I forced a small smile, desperately trying to hide the disappointment gnawing at me.

"Kab tak ruthi hui biwi ki tarah muh fula ke bethe rahenge aap mujhse, haan?" I asked, moving closer to him and locking eyes.

(How long are you going to sit there sulking like an offended wife, huh?)

"Shayad aap bhul rahe hai, muh fula ke bethe rehna, ye role aapka nahi hai, ye role mera hai, kyonki biwi, me hoon, aap nahi, samjhe patidev" I added with a hint of amusement in my voice.

(Perhaps you're forgetting, sulking isn't your role, it's mine, because I'm the wife, not you. Understand, dear husband)?

He rolled his eyes at my antics, choosing to ignore me.

He walked away from me and settled on the bed and began inspecting some files that were placed on the nearby side table.

I watched as Dev buried himself in those files, his attention seemingly glued to them, completely disregarding my attempts at reconciliation.

Oh, and the nerve of this man! He ignored my heartfelt gestures as if they were mere inconveniences in his meticulously planned day.

I looked at him with a mix of frustration and amusement. His determination to ignore me was impressive, but so was my determination to win him back.

Well, if you want to play this game Mr Rajavansh, then let's play it, I thought mischievously.

Leaning in closer, I fluttered my eyelashes dramatically, batting them like a Bollywood heroine in distress. "Dev babu, ye btaiye, aapne ye ignore karne ki training kahan se li hai? Kya kya padh ke aaye hain aap?"

"Mein bhi join kar lun training mein? Ek crash course ho jaye? 'Muh fula ke ignore kaise karein', chapter one se leke climax tak?"

(Dev dear, tell me, where did you get training in ignoring people? What all have you studied? Should I join in too? Let's have a crash course? How to sulk and ignore, from chapter one to climax?)