Shaadi?

I reached my home and went directly to my room before my mother can see me in this situation. There was dirt on my clothes and my hair was messed up too.

I texted Shivani and Ankita that I'm at my home. They know about what happened in the college. But they don't know, I was also involved in all that too. They ask me if I'm fine or not. They both reached their home safely too.

I took a bath and changed my clothes. After taking 2-3 deep breaths, I went down to see my mum.

"Chiku beta tu to bhot aagyi college se aaj?" My mum asked me. I told her everything that happened in college except my "Khatron ke Khiladi" wala stunt which I performed today.

Agar me nahi bhi batati to bhi pata chal hi Jana tha kal tak news me through, ki college me firing hui thi kal. Bs Mera naam khi na aaye gannu ji, please bacha Lena.

"Chiku, tu thik to hai naa pakka? Tujhe kahi chot vgehra to nahi aayi? Tere papa ko bulau ghar par?"

Isliye bas isliye me nahi chaahti ki mere family walo ko puri baat pata chlein, bhot tension ho jayegi unhe.

"Mum, I'm fine. Koi chinta ki baat nahi hai. Aap to ye batao ki aapne mujhe call Kiya tha mujhe, jab me college me thi. Kyo kiya tha call?" I asked my mum to change the topic.

"Areee haa, vo mene ye btane ke liye call kiya tha ki, kal hum log Evening me Rajasthan ke liye niklenge. Tere papa ke kucch close friend hai, unki 30th wedding anniversary hai. To unhone hum sabhi ko invite Kiya hai."

"Tera college bhi khatam ho gaya hai, job start karne se pehle thoda ghum fir le tu bhi."

"Ye bolne ke liye call kiya tha ki college se aate time tujhe kucch shopping karna ho to, karte hue aana. Par already asa sb kucch ho gaya hai, ab tu rehne de shopping vgehra ka, faltu bahar mat Jaa. Pta nahi kya kya ho raha hai bahar."

"Ya fir ek kaam kar Yuvi ko bula leti hu, jaana hai to uske sath chale jaana." My mum said to me.

"Nahi mum, Dada ko pareshaan naa kre vo already busy honge kaam me. Or vese bhi mujhe nahi jaana hai shopping par, jarurat nahi hai jaane ki." I replied to my mum.

"Okay! Thik hai fir tu jaakr teri packing start karde. Hum vaha 2 din rukenge, usi hisaab se packing karna."

"Okay". I said to mum and went in my room to start my packing.

Don't know why, after hearing that we are going to Rajasthan, Dil me kucch alg se feelings aarhi hai. Rajasthan to me pehli baar jaa rahi hu, fir bhi mann ko asa kyo lag raha hai ki, kucch to hai vaha par jo mujhse juda (connected) hua hai.

*****

Meanwhile in the Rajvansh Haveli in Rajasthan -

Sharda heard the sound of glasses shattered on the floor. She hurridly comes from her room to know what's going on in the house.

The voice was coming from Devendra's room. She started running in the direction of his room.

She stopped herself when she saw the scene in front of her. Her husband Ashok also stopped her, because he already knows nothing is going to stop Devendra when he's angry.

Devendra was so much angry with his security system after knowing what happened with his Dadu (grandfather). But more than that he was angry with himself because he was the one who promised his family members to protect them.

He was the one who told his family that he will become the shield of his family whenever something bad will happen.

This was the first time, he failed in his duty.