Why Did You Hide it From Me?

Word count: 3,670

Votes ka target complete nahi Kiya na aap logo ne, ye dekh kar bada dukh hua, par ye expected to tha hi! 🙂 

Vote Target is still the same: 750

I'm not going to update any more new chapter till this chapter reaches the given target of votes! So please don't come and request me to upload new chapter before that! 🙂

I did not want to do this but because of some people I'm doing this, kyonki ab bahot jyada ho raha hai.

I do not want to take names, but their are people who had texted me and said, "Jab regular updates nhi de sakte ho, to story likhte kyo ho? Story me humko engage krwa dete ho, then update nhi dete ho. Jab dekho votes- votes ka bolte rehte ho. Jab nahi kar sakte regular update to mat likho story!"

I have got a few other similar texts like this. Just because I'm very polite to people and I do not give replies back to these types of messages does not mean, I can't.

Firstly, we author's here, we are not your slaves okay! Ki jab aap log bologe tab update de hum. We have our personal life too. We have to manage our studies too, just like you guys.

And second thing, I'm not getting paid here for writing this story. I'm writing because I like to write. It takes only 3-4 minutes for you guys to read the whole chapter. But it takes us authors hours to write a single chapter then doing the editing, checking the grammatical mistakes and all.

Aur rahi baat votes ki, to kitni baar asa hua hai ki, I've given the vote target, but vo vote ka target complete nahi hua, still I had uploaded the new chapter, because I knew many people are waiting for the new update! In fact today also, the previous chapter hasn't reached the given vote of target but still I'm uploading the new chapter, right? But still some of you texted me and said things like this.

But this is it, ab se jab vote ka target complete hoga, tabhi next chapter upload hoga. Because kitna bhi accha kar ke dekh lo baatein to logo ne fir bhi sunani hi hai.

New chapter chahiye, to vote ka target complete kariye aur new chapter le jaiye!
_______________________________________

Devyani's pov

I woke up this morning and found Dev sleeping beside me. His face looked calm. But as I looked at him, the image of him sitting on the floor, his eyes bloodshot and his expression pained, flashed in my mind again.

I couldn't sleep after that; his face kept coming back in front of my eyes. I don't know what happened to him at that moment.

Maybe he had a bad dream. But the condition I saw him last night, that painful expression on his face, I never want to see that again.

I just hope everything is fine.

I knew he wasn't in a good state, which is why I told him to sleep and said we'd talk in the morning.

I looked at him once more, gave him a soft kiss on the forehead, and got up from the bed to get ready for the day.

After getting ready, I went downstairs to help the servants prepare breakfast. Everyone at the dining table asked about Dev, but I told them he was very tired and couldn't sleep well last night due to a headache, so he was still sleeping. I didn't want to worry our family, so I didn't tell them anything.

Loving HIM Unconditionallyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें