Pain, this is all I feel right now!

Guys vote to karte nahi ho, follow hi kardo yaar!!
______________________________________

Devyani's pov –

Four days! It's been four days since I returned my home to meet my Mom and Dad, and four days since my encounter with Dev when he saw me dancing to that song.

That day, I was packing my clothes, enjoying the music playing through the Bluetooth speaker connected to my phone.

Suddenly, "San Sanan" song started playing, which was one of my favorites. I couldn't resist myself dancing to its sensual beats.

I've always loved dancing, but it's a secret talent no one in my family knows about, not even my mom.

When the song began, I couldn't stop myself from moving to its rhythm. The beats were intoxicating, and I found myself swaying and twirling, lost in the music's embrace.

Little did I know, Dev was about to witness a side of me I'd kept hidden.

As I danced, I felt free, liberated from all worries and constraints. Each movement flowed effortlessly, guided by the melody that seemed to speak directly to my soul.

I closed my eyes, allowing myself to be consumed by the music, unaware of anything else around me.

Every movement felt like an expression of my innermost desires, a release of pent-up emotions that had been brewing inside me for so long.

I was lost in my own little world, unaware of everything else around me. The only thing that mattered was the music, and the way it made me feel alive and free.

But then, reality crashed in when I felt a touch on my waist.

My eyes flew open, and there he was, Dev, standing close to me, watching me with a mixture of surprise and something else I couldn't quite decipher.

My heart skipped a beat as I realized he'd seen me dancing so freely, so sensually.

In that moment, embarrassment flooded through me like a tidal wave. I felt exposed, vulnerable, as if my innermost desires had been laid bare for him to see.

He had caught me dancing, and not just any dance, but a dance that was so personal and intimate, a dance that I had never intended for anyone else to see.

But I can't deny the fact that there was a part of me that had always wanted him to see me, to see this side of me that I had kept hidden for so long. But now that it had happened, I felt a sense of panic and uncertainty.

Without a word, I broke away from his gaze and ran from the room, the echoes of the song still ringing in my ears. I rushed away before Dev could respond. 

As I was running lost in my thoughts, I accidentally collided with someone, forcing me to halt. "Whoa! Take it easy, Chiku. You're running as if you're in a marathon here," teased Yuvi Bhai, whose voice I recognized.

I glanced at him, and he noticed my drenched state. "Why are you sweating so much? What's wrong?" he asked, concerned.

I touched my forehead, realizing I was indeed sweating heavily. "Oh, nothing, Dada. I was... I was just packing," I lied.

"I've finished packing. Can we go home now?" I asked, hoping he'd agree without further questioning.

"Sure, but where's your bag?" he inquired. "It's in my room. I'm very tired; I just want to go home. Could you please go and get my bag?" I requested, swiftly leaving before he could respond.