Meri Mohhabat Jeet Gayi!!

Word Count: 3,000

Aap logo ke liye ek aur update!! ♥️

Vote Target for this chapter is 370+. This is the 50th Chapter, and it includes Dev's Confession. 🥹

Is chapter par apna bahot saara Pyaar barsana guysss, because is chapter par apna pyaar nahi barsaoge to fir kis chapter par barsaoge! 😭

If this chapter does reach the given target, then I will be very disappointed this time for sure. 🥲 To mere pyaare readers is chapter ko apna bahot saara pyaar denaaaa!! 🫶

Also, another important thing, there won't be any more updates till Friday, because I have an exam in the next week. Wish me luck!! 🙌😊

_______________________________________

Devyani's pov -

"Meri is Ishq aur Junoon ki duniya me tumhara Swaagat hai, BIWI." Those were Dev's words, and they made my heart dance with joy.

Finally, the moment I'd been longing for had arrived. I could hardly believe my ears. Did he really mean what I thought he did?

"You mean... you and I... we?" I struggled to get the words out, my mind racing with disbelief. Dev smiled at me, gently releasing my hand and taking a step back, creating a small gap between us.

"Yes, Biwi. Exactly what you're thinking, that's what I'm saying," he confirmed.

Then, to my utter surprise, he did something I never expected.

My breath caught in my throat as he knelt down before me, just like in those romantic movies where the guy proposes to the girl.

As he lowered himself, locking his gaze with mine, it felt like I was in a dream. He reached out, taking my left hand in his right, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"Biwi, I, Devendra Singh Rajvansh, hereby wholeheartedly accept you as my wife. I know we're already married, and you're already my wife. But I realize I haven't given you the love and support you deserve."

"I know I haven't been the best husband," Dev continued, his voice filled with sincerity.

"I've made mistakes, I've hurt you. I've been so caught up in my own darkness, my own past, that I haven't fully embraced the beautiful relationship we have."

"But now, standing here before you, I want to change that. I want to be the husband you deserve, the partner you can rely on, the man who will stand by your side through thick and thin." I felt tears welling up in my eyes as I listened to his heartfelt words.

"Dev," I whispered, my voice choked with emotion.

He smiled, his eyes shining with warmth and sincerity. I couldn't believe what was happening. This was beyond anything I had ever imagined.

I was standing there, frozen, overwhelmed by Dev's words and actions. It felt like my heart was going to burst with happiness. Dev, the man who had always been so distant and guarded, was now opening up to me in ways I never thought possible.

As he looked up at me, his eyes filled with love and determination, I couldn't help but feel a surge of love for him. He was promising to be the husband I had always dreamed of, to love and support me unconditionally.

"Until now, you've loved me unconditionally. Now, let me have the chance to love you unconditionally, Biwi" he said softly.