Beg Me!

Word count: 3,250
Do vote guys!!! 🤌

Mujhe chahiye is chapter par bahot saareee Votes and Comments.
To chup chaap sab log votes and comments kar dena. 🤧

Otherwise, nahi to me Roothi hui biwi ki tarah Muh foola ke bethe jaaungi. 😤 Fir aap logo ko Manane aana padega mujhe!! 😂

_______________________________________

Devyani's pov -

"Where's my second gift?" I heard Dev's voice asking about his gift and it made my heart race. His eyes scanned our room, searching for his present.

"Shit! I blurted it out in excitement earlier, that I have prepared a second gift for him. But now I'm nervous!" I thought to myself.

"Biwi?" He looked at me, waiting for my response.

Taking a deep breath, I resolved to follow through with what I had planned. "Dev, your gift... it's not a physical thing. It's something else," I began, mustering up my courage.

"Um, Okay! Then what exactly, it is?" he asked.

"It's that... I want to take another step in our relationship," I said, meeting his gaze. As I spoke, I saw his expression change from confusion to shock, then back to confusion.

"You mean, you want to consumma-...?" he trailed off, his voice uncertain.

"Oh! No no. By 'taking another step,' I mean I want to focus on your pleasure this time. Whenever we've been intimate, it's always been you taking care of my needs. Now, I want to reciprocate," I explained, feeling a hint of nervousness creep in.

But I masked it, knowing that if I showed any doubt, he might not agree.

"Ohhhhh!" he exclaimed, processing my words.

"Um, Biwi. It's not like what I do for you, you have to do the same for me in return. You don't have to do this, you know, right?" He said, his hand gently cupped my cheek, warmth spreading through me as I leaned into his touch.

"But I want to. Why is it always the man who takes care of his woman needs, and not the other way around?" I replied, a newfound boldness fueling in my words.

Dev's eyes widened slightly. He seemed taken aback by my sudden assertiveness.

Leaning in closer to him, I whispered, "Dev, today is your Birthday, and I want to make this night one of the most memorable night of yours. I want to show you how much I desire you. I want to be the one to make you feel good this time instead of you doing it always."

"I want to please you, to give you pleasure like you've given me." I said, my voice husky with desire.

As I finished my sentence I saw Dev's eyes getting dark with desire. He pulled me closer, his hands going to my waist. "Are you sure about this, Biwi?" he asked. I nodded, my heart pounding with anticipation.

"Yes, Dev." I replied. A slow smile spread across his face, a glimmer of excitement dancing in his eyes.

"Okay then, I am all yours." He said.

Without another word, I closed the distance between us, my lips crashing against his in a hungry kiss. His hands started roaming all over my body, and mine did the same.

After a few minutes, I broke our kiss and slowly guided him to the bed, trailing hot kisses along his neck.

"Kya iraade hai, aapke? Mrs. Rajvansh?" he breathed against my skin, trailing his fingers down my back.