Drooling over Him

Devyani's pov -

I woke up around 7 AM. I thought that when I will wake up in the morning the first thing I will see will be his Beautiful face.

But to my disappointment, another side of the bed was already empty. It means Dev already woke up.

I also got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to get ready as today will be my first day here as a daughter-in-law.

I did my morning business and for my outfit, I chose the simple red colour, Saari. I did minimal makeup as I'm not a big fan of make-up.

For my hair, I decided to make a bun so that my hair doesn't irritate me when I will be making food in the kitchen for my "First Rasoi."

I started combing my hair and at the same time, the door of the room got open. I turned to see who it is.

There he was, my husband in all his glory entering the room. My eyes scanned his whole body from top to bottom. He was sweating profusely.

He was wearing a white t-shirt which was already soaked in his sweat showing his Greek god-like body. His six-pack abs were visible a little bit because of his wet t-shirt.

Seems like Mr Rajvansh do some heavy workout, Haan.

At the bottom, he was wearing black joggers with white coloured Nike shoes.

This was the first time I saw him in casual clothes. He was always dressed in a three-piece suit or in his formal shirts and trousers.

He entered the room acting like I was not even there and to my surprise, he removed his white t-shirt showing his perfect muscular body to my eyes. His front was not properly visible to me because his back was in my direction.

He picked a glass of water which was kept on a table near the bed and started gulping it. Seeing him drink the water, my throat started feeling dry.

My eyes then went towards his arms, they look muscular but not too much. I've seen men without clothes in movies  (not fully naked, just the upper body) but in real life, it was my first time seeing someone like this.

I started feeling hot. I don't know if he was doing all this on purpose or not but one thing I was not able to move my eyes away from him. I was gawking at him openly like a "Besharam Ladki" I am.

"OMG!!! He's fucking hot Chiku. Maze hi maze hai apne to." My inner voice said getting excited.

After drinking the water Dev walked towards the bed and picked up the towel which I used a little while ago to dry my wet hair and started wiping the sweat from his body. My eyes following all his actions.

Seeing him wiping his sweat from his neck to his shoulders, I imagine myself doing that. How it will feel if I was that towel touching his perfect abs feeling hi-"

"Shit! Shut up Chiku. Kitni horny ho Rahi hai tu. Girl gets a hold on yourself."

"But just look at that body yarrr, koi kese control Karega."

"Abhi control Karle, ab to Apna hi Maal hai ye. Baad me acche se ताड़ lena." 😆 My inner voice said.

Finally after a minute of explaining to myself that I should stop my horniness here. I was able to control my naughty thoughts which were coming into my mind constantly.

Focus Chiku, focus. Horniness ko side me rakh. Yaad hai naa Kal jo bhi hua tha uske me jo baat karne ki Sochi thi tune vo kar.

Yes, yes. Vo Baat Karni jaruri hai.