The Hidden Secrets!

Hello guys! A very Happy Valentine's day to all the love birds! ♥️

So there's little good news for you all. There will be two updates for you all today. One will be at 8PM and another will be at 10PM.

Yayyyyy, excited? I know you guys are excited, hehe! To ab aap logo ki pyaari author aap logo ke liye Valentine's day wale din itna pyaar barsa rahi hai, to aap log bhi thoda pyaar dikhao yaar!

This special request is for all my silent readers. Vote kar diya karo yaar! Har ek chapter par more than 300 ki reading hai but votes only vahi 50-60 rehte hai! It will take only 1 second for you guys to vote, isse jyada time nahi lagta hai! Show some love to your author yaar!!

________________________________________

As Devendra lay beside Devyani, her soft breaths filling the room with a sense of peaceful, he found himself unable to drift off into slumber.

The events of their passionate encounter replayed in his mind, each moment etched vividly. 

Devyani seemed tired after their intimate time together. She avoided making eye contact with him, which made him wonder if she was feeling shy or regretful about what happened.

He wasn't sure, and he didn't ask her about it. Instead, he decided to give her some space to process everything.

When she returned from the washroom after changing her clothes and went straight to bed without saying anything, he didn't ask her anything.

Devendra glanced at her sleeping form, her features softened in the gentle glow of the moonlight filtering through the curtains. In that moment, she looked so peaceful, so innocent, a faint smile playing on her lips as she sleeps.

There make out session had left him feeling conflicted.

On one hand, he regretted his actions, knowing they had crossed a line. Yet, on the other hand, he couldn't deny the intense pleasure he had felt with Devyani in his arms, he couldn't ignore the undeniable chemistry between them, the way her touch had ignited a fire within him that he hadn't felt in a long time.

His mind kept wandering back to her, to the way she had looked at him with desire, to the way her body had responded to his touch.

He felt torn between wanting to pull her close and wanting to push her away.

He knew he should resist the temptation, but it was like fighting a losing battle.

His thoughts raced as he replayed their encounter in his mind. He remembered every touch, every moment of passion, and couldn't help but smile at the memory of Devyani sharing her fantasy with him. It was a side of her he hadn't expected, but one that excited him nonetheless.

It was a reminder that she wasn't as innocent as she seemed, that there was a passionate side to her that he had only just begun to explore.

Deep down, he knew he couldn't resist her anymore. He had tasted the sweetness of her affection, and now he craved more.

But he also knew he had to proceed with caution, to make sure he didn't hurt Devyani or jeopardize their relationship.

His gaze shifted back to Devyani, as he gently tucked her hair behind her ear with his hand and whispered softly, "Tumse durr rehna ab mushkil hota jaa raha hai, Biwi."

"Dil ke darwaaze humne jo band kar rakhe the, ab woh khud ba khud khulne lage hain."

(It's getting harder to stay away from you now, Biwi. The doors of my heart that I had closed, are now beginning to open on their own)