Prologue

"Boys, come inside", Kim seo joon called his sons in. His sons jolted awake at their fathers voice and rushed inside.

"Appa, baby?",asked little Jimin. "She's with the nurse. They are cleaning her",said the father.

"She? We got a SISTER?", yelled the excited hoseok. Their father nodded his head. Several gasps could be heard and the boys started jumping around.

Jungkook who was in Jin's arms, couldn't understand why his brothers are happy. He looked around with his doe eyes when he saw a lady coming in with a baby in white towel.

"Me", he said stretching his hands towards her. His father smiled and asked "you wanna see her?". He nodded his head.

Seojoon looked at the others for confirmation. They nodded smiling. He brought the baby closer to Jungkook. He stared at his sister and touched her cheeks softly.

"Sooo softt", he said giggling."Me kisseuu?",he asked his father. His father nodded. Jungkook leaned in and kissed her cheeks.

Jin patted his head, gently."ME ME ME", said Taehyung and Jimin, excitedly. Seojoon handed her to Jimin carefully. He looked at her carefully and kissed her forehead. "I love you, soooo much", he said as tears escaped his eyes.

Taehyung leaned in and held her hand. "Soo cute",he said as he kissed her hands. "I'll give you everything you need",he said as he stroked her feet.

Namjoon took her in his arms. She slowly opened her eyes. He gasped at the sight. She stared at him, with her big eyes. "I'll protect you, my little one",he said as he kissed her forehead.

Hoseok looked at the baby in his arms."You are really beautiful", he said as he rubbed her stomach. She giggled.

Many awwws were heard around the room.

Yoongi took her gently. "I'll teach you so many things", he said as she held his pinky with her tiny hands. She started sucking his pinky.

"Nono, that's bad princess", Jin called out as he took her in his arms."I'll be always there to hold you", he said as he kissed her nose.

"Appa, what's her name?",asked namjoon. "Why don't you guys name her?",his father asked smiling.

"Aera?", Yoongi asked. "Kim Aera", his father named her.

The whole time,their mother Kim Yunha was watching everything with tears in her eyes. She was so proud of her son's and happy for her daughter.

She thanked god for such a blessing.

She wanted her family to be happy, forever.

She wanted the siblings to be the same, till the last.

She wanted to watch her children grow up.

She wanted her husband to be with her forever.

Oh, how wrong she was!

We won't get everything we wanted, right?