Chapter 81

The siblings were scattered around the park.

After the shopping and a fiasco consoling their baby sister that she will grow balls, they decided to play around the park.

It was the first time for the six year old.

She had a garden with all kinds of flowers, a fountain, her small play area with swings, back at home.

But seeing so many new people was definitely fascinating as well as tiring.

Yoongi was sitting on the bench, with his sister on his lap, as they observed their surroundings.

Jin was having a hard time controlling the youngest boy, who was hanging upside down on the monkey bar.

Jimin, Taehyung, Namjoon and Hoseok were at the swings, with lollipops in their mouths.

Aera was keenly observing her surroundings, as she was so comfortable in the arms of her brother.

"Yoo Oppa", she mumbled patting Yoongi's thighs.

He hummed in reply.

"Eomma appa", she said pointing at a couple playing with their children.

"You want Eomma appa?", He asked.

She shook her head.

"Who is Eomma appa?", She asked as she stood on his lap, watching the boy's face keenly, for a reply.

He wrapped his hands around her, balancing her on his legs and thought for a moment.

"Parents bring their child to this world. They take care of the child's needs, wishes and everything", He said smiling at her concentrated face.

"Then oppa my pay-rent", she said with determination.

He chuckled kissing her puckered lips.

"Of course, we are", he said patting her head.

The silence in the room was suffocating.

Everyone was deep in their thoughts thinking why would she ask such a question.

"Everyone is weird in their own way, aren't they?", Namjoon asked with a smile.

Aera shook her head.

She looked down feeling the emotions weighing on her chest.

Tears ran down her cheeks as she sniffled.

This took their whole attention, as they could understand how serious she was.

The next moment, Taehyung back hugged her and Jin was on his knees, crouched down infront of her.

The thing that he hated the most was to see his Little girl cry.

"What's bothering you, princess?", He asked in his soothing gentle tone.

"Oppa, sometimes I feel li-like I'm dumb and sometimes stupid. I don't know but I'm scared of some things that other people can do oppa. It feels like I am missing out on something and I feel like a misfit. The people in school,the people outside are way smarter than me. I feel hopeless", she cried looking at Jin's eyes for some comfort.

Jin could feel tears forming in his eyes.

He was scared about this day.

The day she would realise that she was not brought up like a normal person, but just a naive child.

Princess - BTS Brothers FFOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara