Chapter 40

"Everyone, get ready in 10 minutes. The new owners will be here. I want everyone in their best behaviour. I want everything and everyone ready in the meeting room. Understand?", the principal, Mr.Lee, was ordering the staff members.

"Sir, but why the sudden change? And owners, as in plural?", One of the staff asked.

"Yes. The new owners are THE Kims. And I don't know the reason for this change", Mr.Lee said.

Several gasps could be heard.

The almighty Kims brought this school.

Several whispers broke out in the room.

"Enough! Get in the meeting room. They will be here anytime soon", the principal said.

The staffs obeyed him.

The principal and other high rank staffs were waiting in the main gate for receiving the owners.

The students were given a holiday.

Soon a row of cars came inside the school gate.

Bodyguards stepped out.

The two luxury cars in the middle shone in the sunlight.

Guards opened the door and the eldest sibling stepped out.

Following him, one by one stepped out.

The staffs ran towards them offering the bouquets.

The guards took them.

Seokjin nodded his head.

The siblings started to move into the school.

The staff members kept their distance, because their aura seemed nowhere near good.

The look on their faces said it all.

Tae and Kook are with Aera.

The remaining siblings were the ones attending the meeting.

They entered the meeting room and everyone stood up and bowed.

Hoseok signalled and guards stood outside, except four.

No one darred to look up at them.

The siblings sat down infront of everyone, in the chairs arranged for them.

Everyone sat down on their respective seats.

"Mr.Lee what happens when someone mess with us?", Namjoon asked in a utter grave voice, coming straight to the point.

"It's deadly", he mumbled.

"Louder!", Namjoon said.

"It's deadly, sir", Mr.Lee said.

"Ah!", Hoseok paused "You know, if you mess with one of our family member, you mess with all of us", he said with a sickening smile.

"Yes, sir. We are aware", Mr.Lee said with a trembling voice.

"How many of you know Kim Aera?", Seokjin asked.

Few teachers raised their hands.

That's when Mr.Lee's face paled.

He immediately bowed down in the floor.

"I'm sorry, sir. I didn't do my job right. It's my fault, please forgive me! I-I just forgo-", his rambling was interrupted with a chuckle.

A sickening chuckle with no humor.

"You forgot? When I personally asked you to inform every teachers about our sister?", Seokjin said with a sickening smile, that sent shivers down in everyone's spine.