Chapter 84

Aera was excited and sad.

Excited, because she is returning to school after a week of absence.

Sad, because her brothers Jin and Namjoon were going abroad, for business reasons.

Since it was Sunday evening, everyone was present there to send off their siblings.

Aera was nibbling on her lips, her legs bouncing.

She was doing this unconsciously.

Jimin who was beside her, noticed this and caught her knees.

He patted her head as he asked, "Why are you so nervous?"

This caught others attention.

They looked at her to see her shaking her head.

"Don't worry, kitten. They will return soon", Yoongi said in a gentle tone.

She nodded her head.

But, something was making her uneasy.

Soon enough, Jin came down, perfectly ready.

Namjoon followed him quite shortly.

"Have you taken the file?", Jin asked as Namjoon muttered a small 'yes'.

Maids and guards were preparing everything for the departure.

Jungkook smiled widely as he hugged Jin like a koala.

"Hyung, Don't forget to get me some gifts!", He exclaimed kissing Jin's head.

"Yeah, yeah bunny boy", Jin patted his head.

Jungkook left him and was about to throw himself on Namjoon, but remembered how his brother hates physical love.

He gave a quick hug to him as Namjoon ruffled his hair.

Jin hugged everyone but patted Taehyung and Yoongi's heads.

Lastly he crouched infront of Aera who was looking down the whole time.

He lifted her face.

He chuckled seeing her doe eyes glossy.

"Aigoo, why is my princess crying? Oppa will be back after a week, baby", He said running his hands through her hair.

"I'll miss you", she mumbled throwing herself on him.

He chuckled as he stood up with her in his arms.

He rocked their bodies as he kissed her head.

"You punks, take care of yourself and my princess. Eat healthy food. Yoongi-ah take care of them. Y'all better be happy and healthy when we return back", he said as others nodded with a smile.

"Baby, call me anytime you want, okay? Eat well, sleep well and play well. Just call me if these punks disturb you. I'll deal with them", He said kissing her head.

She nodded tightening her hold on him.

"Boys, I have already removed her band-aid. Make sure it is healing properly. Don't forget to give her medicines-"

"Oppa, enough about me. You and Joonie Oppa should take care of yourselves. Come back soon, hmm? Call me whenever you are free, oppa. Don't eat so much spicy foods. Drink more water, because I heard the climate will be hot there. And don't forget to take good luck stones, I gifted you. Take care of Joonie Oppa, too.  You know he is like a clumsy baby", She said causing her brothers to chuckle.

"I'll miss you",Jin muttered kissing her whole face.

She giggled as she kissed his cheeks.

Joon extended his hand as she readily went to his arms.