Chapter 86

Jungkook parked the car in front of the club.

"He is not here, yet", He said looking around the parking.

"Let's wait, Oppa" Aera said playing with the hem of her dress.

He didn't respond, but his fingers creeped to her side, tickling her a little, causing her to laugh.

She sat straight with determination.

He raised his eyebrow in arrogance.

She smirked as she brought her hands close to him, pretending to tickle, getting a giggle from him.

She always knew he was ticklish.

Having a well built muscular body, didn't stop him from being an ticklish person.

She smiled in victory as she tickled him.

He laughed out loud, stomping his feet.

Seeing him laugh, she giggled tickling him more.

Their session was interrupted by a knock on the window.

Chan was waiting outside.

Aera stopped as Jungkook sobered up.

"I'll see you later", He said in a serious voice but with a soft smile.

Aera stuck out her tongue, getting out of the car, followed by Jungkook.

"Chennie, you look great", Aera complimented him.

"Of course, Kira was my stylist today", Chan boasted.

"Hyung", Chan said fist bumping with Jungkook.

"Look after her and yourself", Jungkook said in a serious voice.

"You don't need to worry. Chan on Duty!", Chan said with a salute.

Aera was busy examining the sparkling jewels on Chan's T-shirt.

"Hyung, I thought...", Chan paused.

"Spill it", Jungkook said folding his arms over his chest and leaning against the car.

"I thought you won't allow her to wear this. You know typical overprotective brothers", Chan said shrugging.

This picked Aera's interest.

"No Chennie. My Oppa never commented on my dressing. They always said it's fine as long as I'm fine", she said flashing a smile.

Jungkook smiled as he said, "Yeah, we are overprotective. But that doesn't mean we will restrict our sister's dressing just because some people don't know how to respect a woman. See, Chan if someone's perspective is tainted, they will ogle at you, either you wear a suit or crop top. Perspective matters, Chan. We never restricted her. She always wanted to feel modest in public. I think she can be more comfortable in the future".

"I understand, hyung", Chan smiled sadly as he, himself had restricted his girlfriend from wearing some clothes in the past.

But Kira never listens to him anyways.

"Alright. Bunny come here", Jungkook said straightening his posture.

She went in for a hug.

"Enjoy and be safe, hmm?", He said kissing her head.

She smiled and said, "Go home safely, Oppa".

He patted her head as he gave them an illegal icard and the gift she bought for Nia.

"Bye", Aera waved.

Pushing her insecurities aside, she held Chan's hand.

"Come on, let's go", she said dragging him.