Chapter 91

"Untie this! Who the fuck are you? Bitch, face me!!", Park Sunmi screamed trying to get her hands untied.

"Ah, you are such a pain in the ass", a voice said as footsteps started to come in the room.

It was pitch black.

The only light source was focused on Sunmi.

"You bastard! Fucking leave me! Or you'll face the consequences!", She seethed.

"Uhh! You are talking about that little gang, right? Don't worry they are under the ground already", He said with a chuckle.

"What! For how long I was knocked out?", She asked confused.

"Two days", He said.

"Then why am I here? Shouldn't I be dead by now?", She asked.

"Don't worry. You'll be. Haha, do you really think after trying to kill my baby bird, our princess for two fucking times you'll be alive?", He asked.

"Who are you? How much you know about me?", She asked with a glare.

"Sweetie, I am the messenger of your death. And I am the soul protector of Kim Aera. You, Park Sunmi, a specialist in poison. Your first attempt, pretending to be a maid trying to mix the poison in the food, but alas, it never succeeded. Then you went into hiding like a fucking coward you are! Your second attempt, sending your little gang to poison her at the club. But you know who made that a flop plan. It was me", He said.

"Then kill me, why am I alive?", She asked with gritted teeth.

"Oohh, are you scared to live, sweetie? Don't worry.A rat like you will have your meal. You'll have to face your death soon. You know your little cousin out there is stirring up unwanted troubles. It was tough competition for you both ", He said in a fake sad voice.

"That shit was never my cousin!", That girl screamed.

"Ohh, that's your family business", He said walking away.

"Hey! Come back!", She kept screaming.

Aera fell on the bed after taking a bath.

"I have to tell this to Oppa", she said as she laid in a comfortable position.

She played some music on her phone and closed her eyes.

"Aera wake up, Angel", she heard a soft voice calling her.

"Hobi Oppa", she mumbled clinging on him.

"Baby, come let's have dinner", he said pulling her into a sitting position by her armpits.

"I'm tired", she mumbled opening her eyes.

"Aww, don't bother", he said taking her in a koala style and kissing her head.

She kept her head on Hobi's shoulder.

She felt her limbs aching.

She sighed closing her eyes.

Hobi sat her down on the chair.

"Hey babygirl", Tae chirped running his fingers through her hair.

"Hi oppa", she said as she drank a glass of water.

She let out a sigh feeling better.

She looked around the room.

"Jin oppa? Joonie oppa?",  She asked.

"They are at the company, kitten", Yoongi answered.

"Can I talk with them please, if I am not disturbing?" , She asked politely.