Chapter 112

Patience.

The quality some people have, others dislike.

The will to wait till something is done, is great.

The amount of patience the Kim brothers had, when they erased the fear of water from Aera's mind was phenomenal.

The results were fruitful.

A year back, she was scared to bath alone.

But now she's ten and could happily bathe or shower, alone.

She's learning swimming too.

At first, they reassured the little girl that the water is not harmful.

They would leave her in the bathtub or shower, but be in the same room as her, watching over her.

She was not worried as long as they were in the same room.

Next they would leave the bathroom door open, talking with her from the bedroom, making sure that she was not alone and if anything's wrong, they are there for her.

She would maintain a conversation with them, feeling scared to stay silent.

Eventually the bathroom door closed and talks reduced gradually. And now, she's all fine.

One of her fears was reduced completely.

It took a span of a year.

Now she's ten.

Aera was drawing some plants on the paper as her tongue stuck out in concentration.

It was evening, so everyone was home.

Jin was in his room, working.

He was twenty one.

He completed his studies.

His childhood dream was to become a great chef, inspired by his mother's cooking.

As it turned impossible, he studied business to handle their legal properties.

He studied from home, as he had to take care of his baby sister, while his brothers attended regular schools and colleges.

Others were in the living room, some watching TV, some doing questionable stuff and one person sleeping.

Aera was on the floor, drawing.

A cough left her mouth, making Yoongi open his eyes a little.

He was worried for her, as she neither had pants nor shirt.

She was in her bottoms, without giving a care for the chilly weather situation.

"Kitten", he called.

She looked back at him with a smile.

"Come here", he called.

She stood up and went to him.

He extended his arm.

She understood and laid beside him on the couch.

Namjoon covered them with a blanket, passing a knowing smile to Yoongi.

"I'm cold, cuddle me please", he asked.

"Yoo oppa, I'll give you warmth", she said and rubbed his arm that was wrapped around her.

Who would tell her that, he was the one who's providing warmth to her, so that she won't catch a cold?