Chapter 124

After a week:

"So, what are you planning to do?", Tino asked kicking the small pebbles.

"Something; something that their sister won't forgive them for", Nia's voice was hard.

"What's my part in this?", Tino asked.

"During the function spike their drinks. The drug must work within 30 minutes which will give me time to create the drama. They won't stay in the venue due to what happened. Some people for sure will go with their sister's car. Your work is to get the brothers who don't go with their sister. I don't care if it's one brother or all the seven brothers. I want them. They'll be my bait ", Nia said.

"One question. Why don't you want to harm Aera?", Tino questioned.

"I like it or not, the truth is she is innocent. She doesn't belong with filthy devils like them", Nia said as she looked at the ring in her hands.

"Why do you want to avenge them so bad? See, I have worked for you for so long. Tell me the truth this time", Tino asked softly sitting beside her.

"Because... because Tino, they killed my only family. My mom and dad died during a plane crash. My dad's brother, uncle Park Doyon adopted me. But the thing is his daughter Park Sunmi never liked me. She was always jealous of me. She thought I was taking her father away from her. When she tried to harm me physically, my uncle sent me to a boarding school. He provided everything for me", Nia cried hugging her knees close to her chest.

"You know what Tino, I'm not fifteen. This school, this teenage, everything is a lie. I'm 24", Nia revealed her truth.

"W-what??!!", Tino screamed in shock.

"I have done my masters in Makeup and prosthetics", Nia said.

"Fucking shit!", Tino was blown out of his mind.

"I'm Park Nia. I was seven at that time, when those fuckers killed my uncle, leaving me with no one. Sunmi had her mother. But I..I had no one. I was at the orphanage for some time when some rich people started to sponsor me, seeing my potential and skills in makeup. Yes, I was keen in makeup at the age around ten. I pursued my dreams. At the same time, the vengeance in me grew for the people who made me an orphan. I despised them with my whole heart", Nia said with a chuckle as she wiped her tears.

"How did you come to know that they killed your uncle?", Tino asked in a small voice.

"Aunty and Sunmi came to visit me. That was the first time I saw them crying. Sunmi is a few years older than me. But the fire I saw in her eyes, I still can't get the image out of my head. They told me how the Kim brothers killed my uncle just because he stole a file from their office. Aunty told me how the fucking Kim brothers laughed seeing my uncle dying slowly", Nia cried as she burst out into tears.

"It's okay. Calm down", Tino caught her hand.

"I am okay", Nia said wiping the tears.

"Where is your Aunt and Sunmi?", Tino asked.

"Aunt died of cancer two years ago. When I went to her funeral, Sunmi confessed to me that she is planning to enter the Kim household as a maid. She...she planned to kill them... especially Aera. But I didn't agree with her. I'm not a killer. I can't kill that poor girl. I don't know what happened to their parents, but as far as I know, Aera grew up without her parents. In some or the other way, I could relate to her. I pitied her", Nia said with a distant look.

"I had a huge fight with Sunmi. We parted ways. I don't know where she is now. I guess, she still hates me", Nia said.

"I'm sorry", Tino said.