Chapter 70

"I have been waiting for 20 minutes", Nia said tapping her foot on the ground.

"Sorry. I got stuck in the traffic", Tino said removing his jacket and hanging it over the chair.

"I don't care. Why are you so slow? I asked you for one single thing and you are here, giving excuses!", Nia said through gritted teeth.

"Well, I can't do that task that easily! Do you think it is that easy to get near her. She is always surrounded by someone. On top of everything, that Jungkook has his eyes on me!! One wrong move, I'll be dead", Tino said frustrated.

"That's why I am paying you. For two tasks. Make her fall for you and break her heart. Those bastards font care if something happened to them. But every single one of them will suffer, if their 'little princess' is suffering. I want them to suffer", She mumbled through gritted teeth.

Her knuckles were turning white, from how tight her hands were fisted.

"And you couldn't even get near her!! I am losing my hope on you!", She shouted as she stood up.

"What is my fault?!! I am trying, okay?",Tino shouted back.

"Then try harder. Complete the task faster", she said throwing him a bunch of cash.

Tino was silent for a moment.

"I'll complete my work", He said as he slipped into the jacket, stuffed the money inside.

He went out of the building.

"Get ready to suffer sinners", She smirked flipping her hair.

It's been a week since that stupid dare.

It had been a hot topic for a couple days and eventually faded away.

But it left some impacts.

Postive and negative.

No one should mess with her, if the Kim brothers have a soft spot for her.

Some certified Aera as a gold digger, a bitch, a slut and what not?

Jealousy can lead to dumb miracles.

And Aera was having the best time. She hung out with Kira, getting to know more about her.

From what Aera analysed Kira was like a chocolate filled biscuit.

Hard on outside, soft on inside.

And there was Chan blabbering non-stop about the new crime series.

Aera even brought a ductape and taped his mouth for being so noisy.

Aera could understand that he was addicted and could only pray for his wellness.

And her brothers.

They were becoming worse day by day.

She literally had to peel off Yoongi from his bed.

She was sure he was infected by a vampire.

She even kept garlics under his bed.

Namjoon broke atleast 20 different things, including her favourite pen.

He sure got a good bite from her and earful amount of scoldings from Jin.

Jin was freaking out the whole week because he spotted one white hair on his head.

She helped him by doing a very long hair routine, that she learnt for him.

Hobi was being too loud while watching the new horror series.

He was butt-hurt when Jungkook teased him as a scaredy cat.