Chapter 125

"Why are you doing this Oppa??!", Aera screamed.

"Calm down, baby", Taehyung tried to hug her.

"No! Why are you not saying anything to her, huh?! Tell her that she is lying! You were the one to teach me that assault is wrong. Then taking the blame for what you didn't do is also wrong oppa", Aera sobbed.

Her eyes roamed around all of her brothers, who were standing there staring at her.

This time she didn't fight Tae and melted in his embrace.

She started to think clearly.

She was completely speechless a lot of times, when something happens out of nowhere.

Maybe, her brothers were confused and shocked right now, that they didn't know how to respond.

Tino slipped out of the venue, without anyone noticing.

She grabbed Taehyung's hands and dragged him, closer to Nia.

"You want justice right? Call the police", Aera said wiping her tears.

It seemed her tears had no end.

"W-what?", Nia stammered.

"Call the police, Nia", Aera said calmly.

"I will call the police. These spoiled brats should be punished", a voice was heard from the crowd.

"No one, I mean no one will say anything against my brothers. You don't know a single thing about them!", Aera said, her voice unwavering and strong.

Jin signalled as the guards came forward to expel the people.

"No. Whoever is present in this room will stay till everything gets settled. She blamed them in front of all these people. It's only fair if she apologized here, in front of everyone", Aera said.

Nia gulped.

This was not what she planned.

She started the emotional drama.

"U-unnie-", Nia cried.

"Stop it! This is your proof, right? Are you hundred percent sure enough? Don't try to change your words later", Aera asked.

"Yes", Nia said with confidence.

Aera picked up the photos she dropped earlier.

She went to Jimin.

"Oppa, remove your shirt buttons please", Aera asked politely.

Jimin smirked.

He removed his coat and unbottoned his shirt.

He lowered his shirt at the back.

"Whoever has the proof  she's given, take a good look at this photo", Aera said.

"So, Nia-shi how did my oppa's moon tattoos that were all over his back, disappeared?", Aera asked.

Some people gasped finding it's true.

Nia paled.

She didn't expect this.

She was not ready for this.

How could she even know that he had tattoos on his back?

"Where were you working?", Aera asked.

"Huh?!", Nia was confused.

"Are you that dumb? Pfft", Kira laughed out loud as Chan joined her.

"I..I was working in a cafe. As you can clearly see in the picture the cafe's logo was there on the glasses and my torn uniform", Nia told the lie she prepared.