Chapter 131

"Aera, come here, try this", Kira said picking up a dress.

Aera placed the dress in her hands back in the rack.

"This is pretty unnie. But uh, it's kind of revealing", Aera said scratching the back of her neck.

Kira's smile dropped.

She bent a little to Aera's height.

"Do your brothers control your dressing?", She asked.

"No! It's just that I don't like it", Aera looked down.

"Then it's fine. Let's look for what you like then", Kira held Aera's hands as they walked around the store.

Kira ditched Chan as Aera ditched her brothers for a 'little' shopping.

They finished their shopping for clothes as they walked down the street to find a nice cafe.

Kira was holding Aera's hand the whole time, like a mom guiding her little kid.

Kira didn't know why, but she felt like an overprotective sister already.

She never had siblings but this feeling was new yet nice to her.

Some guards were following them with shopping bags as Aera was hiding her face in her coat due to embarrassment.

They settled down on a nice cafe.

The duo ordered their food.

That's when Aera noticed the guards standing like robots not even minding to keep the bags down.

"Unnie, can you tell them to sit and have something?", Aera asked her cheeks already getting red.

"Do you really think they will listen to me?", Kira asked.

Aera was so shy to talk to them so she called Taehyung.

She would normally talk with them, but the stare of the people in the cafe made it a little difficult for her to utter a word publicly.

Within a few minutes the head of the bunch, received a call from his boss.

He looked at the others as they sat down and ordered what they wanted.

Aera was standing outside the cafe with guards as she ran away straight after the meal, feeling overwhelmed with all the stares.

Kira was paying the bill inside.

Aera was wiping her face with a tissue when her eyes locked at something.

There was a cat in the middle of the road.

It stayed in its place despite a truck coming in its direction.

If she was fast enough she could save the cat.

Without thinking twice she ran to the road.

To her surprise as soon as she got near the cat, it hopped up and ran away.

The truck driver saw everything as he managed to step on the break, but it was too late, the truck was really close.

Aera didn't understand anything as her motor senses turned off suddenly in panic.

Kira came out just in time to see Aera standing at the middle of the road like a fool.

Within a fraction of a second she felt someone's body colliding with hers as she fell on the sidewalk with the person on top of her.

The guards couldn't do anything as everything happened in seconds.

Aera hissed in pain as she felt her back, the back of her thighs and calves scratched.

Her eyes were closed in fear.

The person had a good grip on her head and neck so she doesn't get hurt anywhere near her head.

She could feel her body shivering on its won accord.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?! WATCH YOUR STEPS KID! BE GRATEFUL THAT SOMEONE WAS THERE TO SAVE YOU", The truck driver yelleved as he rode away.

"It's okay. Don't listen to him. You are fine. Open your eyes", She recognised the voice.

The guards ran over quickly as they cleared the people who was watching the whole thing in shock.

"O-oppa",  she cried hugging the person.

"Shh, baby bird. You are fine. Stand up. Let's get you home", Suno pulled her up with him.

"Oh, Aera. You scared the shit out of me", Kira hugged her, kissing her forehead in reflex.

Aera didn't say a word.

She felt foolish.

"Can you walk?", Suno asked but he himself injured his knees.

"Hop on me", Kira bent down.

Aera hopped on her back as they started walking to Suno's car.

Kira felt Aera shivering.

She could feel Aera's racing heart through her back.

The guards followed them.

A guard opened the door as Kira let Aera down.

She limped her way to take a seat at the back.

"Get in", Suno said to Kira.

"My car's parked over there", Kira said as she looked at Aera.

"Aera-shi, it's fine now. You are fine. Call me once you reach home. Take care. Alright?", Kira said in a soft tone as she ruffled her hair.

Aera nodded her head.

Suno sat beside Aera as the car started to move forward.

He held her palms the whole time, caressing the back of her knuckles.

"Is it painful to sit?", Suno asked.

Aera didn't reply.

She could only look at Suno with teary eyes.

"Thank you, Oppa. I owe you my life", Aera hugged him tight.

"Hey, it's okay, baby bird. You owe me nothing but your happiness. Don't cry. It breaks my heart", Suno's eyes got teary.

The last time he saw tears in her eyes, in the presence of him, was the time he left her.

He locked away her, "I wuv wu", in his heart and still treasures it.

He kissed her forehead a couple times.

"Do you mind if I stay like this?", Aera asked.

She needed someone to hold her right now.

To make her feel that she is alive.

"I don't. I would never", Suno said rubbing her arms as he didn't want to touch her scratched back.

They stayed silent the whole time as he felt her shivering reduced.

Aera's phone rang as Suno attended the call.

"She is fine"

"I assume some scratches are there"

"I'm fine"

"Yes. I'm bringing her home"

"Don't worry. I'm with her"

"Yeah. Bye"

Suno sighed as he kept her phone aside.

He looked down to see her completely zoned out.

He wiped her tear stained cheeks as she finally blinked.

"Wanna sleep?", He asked caressing her hair with his fingers.

His knuckles were bruised too.

She shook her head.

Suno felt a headache coming in.

Hoseok sounded really angry.

For the first time in his life he's seeing her brothers anger directed towards her.

There was a huge storm waiting for her at their destination.

The Kim mansion.