Chapter 149

I worked hard for this chapter.

Comment or else I'll chase you with my 🩴🩴🩴🩴🩴🩴🩴

Thank you for the wonderful readers who are supporting me.

"Aera, before we head home, I want to tell you something", Tae said as he focused on driving.

"Tell me oppa", she said tapping her fingers on her lap.

"Girlfriends of Hobi hyung and Namjoon hyung are there at home for an introduction", He said and her eyes widened in surprise.

"Why didn't they tell me?", she asked.

"They were going to tell you, but as you were so eager to come here, they didn't want to stop you", he said.

"You know about this already?", she asked.

"Mmhm", he continued, "and I'm sorry. It just slipped my mind".

"It's okay Oppa. Don't feel bad", she said as she stared out of the window.

Silence loomed over the car.

"Will they like me?", she asked.

"They should", he mumbled to himself but continued, "who will not like my babygirl?".

He ruffled her hair causing her to smile.

"Some people dislike me. I know it's not my fault but I wonder what I did even do to them. I know so many people love me, so that love overshadows the dislike. Overall, I'm good and great", she flipped her hair causing him to smile.

"You are just like Jin hyung",he mumbled.

"Who are you?", Woobin asked.

"Aren't you the one who claims to love Aera?", Jimin asked.

"Yes. Actually, I'm not claiming to love her. I actually love her", Woobin said with pride.

A snort was heard.

Suno was chuckling.

"Come with me", Jimin nodded his head as Woobin was pushed forward by Suno.

Woobin didn't understand anything, but he wanted to know more about Aera, so he went with them.

The car started moving forward as he sat between Suno and Jimin.

"Why do you love her?", Suno asked.

Woobin looked at Suno as if he had grown two heads.

"Seriously? What is this question? Is there a reason for love?", Woobin asked.

"Don't test my patience. Why do you love her?", Suno asked asked in a tone that sent a chill down his spine.

"I... I saw her a year ago. At first there's nothing much. Then I slowly developed feelings for her after seeing her kind and sweet nature. She's the girl I have always dreamt of", Woobin said.

"She rejected you already. So, why are you still being adamant and following her like a creep?", Jimin asked.

"Hey, whoever you are mind your business. I am not ready to let go of her. I really want her in my life. She's the whole package. You don't know girls. They'll reject at first. We men have to persuade them, give some special treatment, make them feel like a princess-", Woobin paused for a minute.

"Finally, after all the chasing they will accept the proposal. That's the universal procedure", Woobin said in a duh tone.

"Oh...that's one funny narrative", Suno laughed.