Chapter 134

"Oppa, please", Aera pleaded with her brothers.

"Baby, understand that leaving them unaffected is certainly not a good thing. They need to learn from their mistakes", Jimin said firm in his decision.

"You can report this to the principal, oppa. But suspending them is too much. Whatever they discuss in the group chat doesn't harm me right? No one said anything to me face to face. They are cowards for doing this, but whatever they do as long as that won't affect me, let's be generously forgiving oppa", Aera said voicing her thoughts out.

They heard her side of decision.

Namjoon bent down to her height as he asked, "if any other time, anything little matter affected you because of that group chat, we will take actions. Is that clear, little one?" Namjoon asked.

Aera considered the point.

"I am okay with it", she said.

She hoped that the situation wouldn't come.

People are vile, but they won't stoop that low, right?

Oh, who's gonna tell her?

Even if it somehow happened, she knew what to do.

"Pretty please", she shook Yoongi's arm.

"You had three icecreams in the past 2 days", Yoongi reminded her.

"I'll only eat a little, oppa", she showed how little she would eat by pinching the air with her fingers.

Yoongi shook his head, unconvinced.

She hugged him tight and planted a kiss on his cheek.

She continuously stared at him, making him shift in his place.

He cleared his throat as she stole a glance at her.

Those damn doe eyes.

"Oppa", Aera said in a soft tone.

"Only a little, kitten", he said turning his head otherside.

"Yayy!!", She screamed forcefully turning his head and kissing his cheek.

As soon as she walked into the kitchen he shook his ear to make sure that it was fine.

"Tino", Hoseok said.

"Yes boss", Tino replied at the other end of the call.

"I want you to join you in a group chat that some pricks created at her school" Hoseok said.

"Done", Tino said.

"So, did she ask anything about me?", He asked.

"Yeah. She asked where Nia and Tino are? And why aren't you coming to school", Hoseok said.

"What did you say?", Tino asked with curiosity.

"Nia left the school after everything happened. And you are absent as you suffer from diarrhea", Hoseok said.

"What the fuck? Didn't you people find any other better excuse?", Tino asked frustrated and embarrassed.

"No"

"ARGHH!!!"

"Harleys in Havai-ai-ai
You and me~~~"

Aera and Jimin were vibing together in the back seat as Hobi was driving while Namjoon was sitting beside him.

Originally Namjoon and Hobi were the ones to go grocery shopping, but the two younger ones tagged along.

"Get out people. We are here", Hobi said turning off the car.