Chapter 62

The guards started to swarm in the building, making a pathway.

The employees at the company were surprised by the sudden movements.

They looked at the front door, not knowing who is coming and for what? There would be a proper circular if this was a serious matter.

The situation grew worse, when they saw the four eldest Kim brothers, stepping out from the elevator.

They stood at the end, completing the pathway.

Seeing their bosses, the employees stood up.

"Continue your work", Hoseok said.

They sat back, but couldn't focus on the work.

Whispers broke out.

"Is the president of the country coming here?"

"I think this is an American collaborator"

"I assume this person is rich enough, it's strange that even the bosses are waiting for him "

"He must be handsome but ofcourse, who could be handsome than the Kim brothers?"

"I presume the person must be much older"

Everything went quiet when the Fifth brother, Jimin stepped in.

He was followed by his other two brothers.

Everyone was even more confused.

All this ruckus for the three bosses?

Even though these three are younger than most of the people here, their skills, talent and intelligence are no joke.

They could handle companies individually, without breaking a sweat.

But today something was different.

Instead of their usual cold, murderous and deadly aura, they had soft features today.

Even the eldest brothers seemed happy.

All their questions were answered when another person stepped in, behind them.

A teenage girl, with a bag around her shoulder, holding Jungkook's pinky, having a soft and shy smile on her face.

Her eyes widened at seeing so many people around the room.

The three brothers led her nearbthe eldest ones.

Once they were close enough Aera ran straight to Yoongi for a hug, feeling overwhelmed.

To their surprise and astonishment, the most cold hearted man hugged her back.

Without a word, the seven brothers led the girl to the elevator with a bunch of guards following them.

By now, everyone's jaw was already touched the floor.

"Everyone, get back to work", The manager Choi Hana said, coming over the shock.

She met Jimin and thanked him for everything he did.

She came to know about this family very well.

They were strictly business and never entertained unwanted things in the company.

Well, this is just one of their companies.

They had various million dollar, even a few billion dollar companies all over the world, this being their most successful one.

"So what's the matter that brings the princess, here?", Jin asked sitting in the couch, in his huge cabin.

Everyone sat on the long couch.