Chapter 95

Jungkook was washing his hands in the school restroom, when he heard few voices outside.

"Bro, you know Kim's sister is really an innocent person", a boy's voice said.

Jungkook ignored it as this kind of gossips were never new for him.

"Hmm, really?", A voice said with arrogance, "what if we break that innocence. You know I never like innocent people".

Jungkook sighed in annoyance. He need to deal with another pest today.

"What do you mean?", The first person asked.

"What if I stole her first kiss? Even better, you capture that. The Kim Aera lost her first kiss. This'll be the hot news for a long time", He said laughing.

Jungkook closed his eyes feeling his anger boiling up.

"Bro you mad or what?!! Have you seen what they did to that boy who just proposed to her?!", His friend screamed.

"He was a fool to pull a public stunt. I'll keep it private. I knew that girl won't open her mouth against me. Ahh! Maybe I could bave a little more fun with her ", The boy said groaning.

This made Jungkook disgusted.

He already knew how disgusting humans can be, but it riles him up every single time.

"I can't wait! When will we do this?", His friend asked excited.

"Now. It's almost time the first class is over. Let's go!", The boy said.

They were about to go when a voice said, "where do you think you are going?".

They felt the chills run down their spine.

They turned around gulping to see a devil disguised as human.

Aera and Chan were walking to the second class chatting.

They noticed everyone rushing in phase more than usual.

Chan had a suspicion,so he was on alert.

Aera didn't seem to notice and kept talking.

"Unnie! Aera unnie!", They heard a voice shouting.

They turned around to see Nia running to them.

She looked tensed and scared.

By the time she reached them, the hallway was almost empty.

Chan pushed Aera behind him and asked irritated,"what do you want now?"

"U-unnie... Jungkook s-sunbaenim...... he...he",she was panting hard from all the running.

"What about oppa?", Aera asked worried and tensed up.

"He is fine. But he is almost about to kill a boy. Please stop him, unnie. Please", Nia said worried.

"O-oppa...", Aera mumbled looking down.

"Unnie, hurry!", Nia ushered her.

Chan looked at Nia.

"Where?", He asked.

"Second floor. Near the restrooms", Nia said.

"It'll be fine, Aera. Come", Chan held her hand as they rushed to the spot, Nia following them.

There was a huge crowd. Even the teachers were having a hard time controlling the ruckus.

Aera felt scared not knowing what is happening.

The people were frozen in shock.

They have only heard about the Kim's cruelty, but witnessing it was another level horror.