Chapter 118- Part 2

"Say aah", Hobi cooed trying to feed his three year old sister.

She obeyed him.

The youngest four brothers were scrolling through Tv, bored out of their minds.

The oldest two brothers were sitting in a seperate couch working on files.

They were too young to handle companies but they are doing it well.

It's only the morning.

The princess woke up late and had a bath with Jin.

They had to bath her twice a day despite her protests and whines, because she roams around naked or half naked most of the time.

The habit she got from the brothers.

Even now only Namjoon and Yoongi had a t-shirt on.

The baby was slowly picking up their habits.

They were having a hard time chasing and controlling her around the mansion.

Looked like day by day her appetite and naughtiness was increasing.

Now she was being fed by her third brother.

Her round doe eyes were fixed on the TV, trying to understand what her brothers are watching.

"Oppa, whatch ish thish?", She asked Hobi pointing at the Tv screen.

A health channel was on display, while a doctor was explaining the benefits of breastfeeding.

He looked at his brothers, only to notice that they were indulged in some serious talk.

"Joon!", Hobi called his brother.

Namjoon looked at him.

Hobi motioned towards the Tv and to Aera.

Namjoon changed the channel muttering a small sorry and went upstairs with the remaining three.

Hobi turned his attention to his sister, feeding her.

"Nothing, baby", He tried to divert her.

"Why tat ba-by eat her?", Aera asked scrutinizing her brother through her narrowed eyes, swallowing her food.

"The mother is feeding milk to the baby", Hobi stated feeding her the last bite.

Aera nodded her head.

She stood up and adjusted her strawberry underwear and ran to Jin like flapping her feet against the floor.

She stopped in front of Jin and hugged his leg.

Jin kept everything aside and picked up his sister in his arms and sat her on his lap.

"What does my baby want?", He cooed.

"Mik", Aera said chewing the food in her mouth.

"I'll get it for you", Yoongi mumbled and was about to stand up, when Aera shook her head.

She swallowed her food.

Her attention turned to Jin, her eyes holding him and commanding him orders .

"Thish mik", Aera patted Jin's chest.

"She's asking for breast milk", Hobi gave them context, cleaning up where she ate.