Chapter 69

"I'm sure you knew about a man's and a woman's private parts right?", Jin asked.

She nodded her head.

"Basically, a vagina is like a tube that connects the outer vulva with the womb or uterus. When a penis released the sperm inside the vagina, the sperm travels till the womb where it gets fertilized with the egg. This fertilized egg grows up as a baby", Jin said slowly.

"Wahh, it's like a beautiful process. We all came from a size like this", she said showing her index and thumb finger with a small gap between them.

"Yeah, it is a beautiful process", Jin said agreeing.

"Sex gives a very great pleasure. For some people, it may give mental peace. Nonetheless, this is a process which requires the consent of both the woman and a man. If one of them are unwilling, then it is very wrong to proceed further", Jin said squeezing her knee.

"I have a doubt oppa. How will it gives pleasure? Won't there be any uncomfort or pain?", She asked playing with Yoongi's hands that kept rested on her belly.

"Our body has a wide range of nerves. The nerves that are lined up near our outer skip can evoke more sensations. These works as pleasure points. For a woman these places are found in neck, breasts, clitoris, even the anus. For a male it's the same except for his gender specific private part ", Yoongi said.

She was about to ask something, but he answered quickly.

"And I know what you gonna ask. Only touching these places won't evoke the pleasure. It is highly driven by the person who is touching the other, the way of touching, the circumstances and the play of harmones", Yoongi said caressing her skin.

"Ill give you an example. You are touching your princess parts everyday while bathing right?", He asked.

"Yes oppa", she mumbled nodding her head.

"Do you ever felt anything different from your own touch?", He asked.

She shook her head.

"No oppa", she said shaking her head.

"What about when Oppa gave you a bath?", He asked again.

"I felt nothing, Oppa,", she said.

"Thats because your brain registered your touch as its own and our touch as a natural touch like a parental touch", He said.

"If anyone besides this zone touches you, you can feel something.But again it depends on the person. And about the next part. Yes pain will be involved. There is a layer of skin called hymen around the outer part of the vagina. If a woman undergoes the sex for the first time, the hymen will be breaking causing her pain, even blood shed. And another thing is that the vagina will be in a shrunk state. When a penis enters it, it will take some to stretch out and accept the incoming penis. The process of relese of semen and a woman's fluids is called orgasam ", He said as he looked at her for any change of expression.

She sat there quickly taking in all the information.

"You want to stop, princess?", Jin asked cupping her cheeks.

"No oppa", she shook her head.

"A man's penis will also be in its shrunk state. If he gets aroused or due his harmonal changes, it will bulge, like become hard. It becomes visible like a dent in the pants. So if you ever saw someone in that state, just don't even try to go near him. Okay?", Jin asked.

She nodded her head.

"And there is less knowledge about these things in the young people these days. That's why there are so many children grew up in orphanage or a child himself or herself becomes a parent", Jin said shaking his head.

"Yes oppa. Even I read the number of orphanages has increased drastically compared to the last decade", Aera said.

"A protected sex is also possible. Like a man can cover his penis with a condom or a woman can take birth control pills", Jin said.

"You okay?" Yoongi asked letting his hand caress her hair to her shoulder.

"Yes oppa", she said leaning against him more comfortably.

"And yeah! Not every person is sexually same. There are a wide range of sexuality like hetrosexual, homosexual, asexual, pansexual, etc. For now it's enough for you",  Jin said.

She nodded her head.

"Oppa, I have another doubt", she said.

"What is it?", Yoongi asked her.

"Will every animal will have the same sexual process?", She asked.

"Mostly all mammals may have the same. You should ask this to Namjoon", Jin said with a laugh.

She giggled.

"But humans have morals.Dont be scared, kitten. But most of the people won't have good intentions these days. I'm not generalising everyone. Ofcourse there are very good people, who puts themselves before others. But there are some people who some people who have no moral values and longing for pleasure. They are basically animals in disguise", Yoongi said as his grip tightened around her.

"Oppa, don't be scared. I will be cautious of everyone Oppa. If anyone touches me badly, I'll just hit them like Jimin Oppa taught me. And don't worry, I'll share everything to you", She said patting his thigh.

Jin chuckled.

"We'll teach you some slang words that some stupid people may use against you", Jin said.

She nodded her head.

They taught her the meaning of virgin, fling, horny, needy and fuck.

"Your alright now?", Jin asked taking her in a warm embrace.

She nodded her head.

She let out a yawn.

"We were worried like how would you take this", Yoongi said truthfully.

She sat beside them.

She looked at him confused.

"What's in this, Oppa? This is all about human reproduction. Even I got my doubts cleared. Thank you for explaining this, taking your time. Don't be worried oppa. I was more confused and scared when I learnt about the digestive system in the previous year. Woah!! Like the journey the delicious food we eat undergoes in our body to become a poop is more terrifying ", she said with a sigh.

Jin looked at her with disbelief while Yoongi laughed, resulting his adorable gums to be on full display.

Innocence and purity were her charms.

No one can snatch it from her.

The sound of the anklet made everyone alert.

Aera ran down the stairs where her other brothers are waiting for her.

She went to Jimin who looked sad.

She jumped on him.

He caught her and without a thought he engulfed her in a tight hug as she straddled his lap.

He caressed her back as he left a small peck on her shoulder.

"Jiminie oppa! What happened?", She asked as she felt his heartbeat going fast against her chest.

He pulled out of the hug and shook his head.

"I know how to handle this!", She said as she kissed his whole face to get a satisfactory eye smile in return.

"I love you", he said pecking her lips and forehead.

"I love myself too" she said.

He smacked her butt.

"Hehe, I love you too Oppa", she said kissing his cheek.

She looked around to see everyone looking at her with soft eyes as someone already had tears in their eyes.

"Okay! This is Huggies and Kisses night!", she said cheering.

She heard few chuckles in return.