Chapter 117- Part 4

"This one", Hobi asked picking up a shirt.

Aera shook her head.

"Hmm, this?", He asked but kept it back, not liking the colour.

Aera's eyes were roaming around the store when she exclaimed, "Oppa! Look at this!!".

She eagerly picked up a dress.

"Ok, let's take this, baby", he said smiling.

"Let's bill this", she smiled.

"Nuh, not so fast!", he said dragging her with him to get few more clothes for her.

"Finally!", Hobi plopped down on his bean bag.

"I'm going to try this!!", His sister excitedly took out the dress she like and ran into his closet.

Few minutes passed by.

When no sound came, Hobi was becoming more worried.

"Angel?", He called out.

She hummed.

Something was off.

He could easily know that she was sad.

He knocked on the closed door and went in.

She was standing in front of the mirror, with the new dress on.

She was looking like an angel.

His Angel.

She was staring at her reflection and looked down, shaking her head.

"I don't want this dress, Oppa", she mumbled but he heard her perfectly.

Hobi went near her and bent down to her height, caressing her head.

"You look gorgeous in this, baby", He said kissing her head.

She shook her head.

"Look at me", he stood infront of her, placing his hand over her cheek and gently lifting up her face.

Tears almost threthened to fall from her eyes.

"Aigoo", he cooed, kissing her eyes, making the tears to fall.

"What's wrong?", He asked hugging her.

"I like this so much", she mumbled.

"Mmhmm, then what makes my angel sad?", He asked caressing the back of her neck.

The dress long that it reached her feet. The sleeves were loose and fluffy.

It fitted her body perfectly, making her look like a doll.

"I don't like this part", she pulled out of the hug and showed the part where a little cleavage was visible.

"Hey, it's okay. I didn't even notice it. Why are you focusing on that? See, the intricate designs from the top to bottom. That little bow is cute too. This dress really suits you, baby", He complimented her with a smile.

"Oppa....you are not getting my point. I really love this dress. But...but, I don't want people to look at me in some places. I have literally seen people check out other people. I don't care if I am in front of a man or woman. I don't want anyone to look at me in some places", she pleaded, holding his hand.

He closed his eyes for a good time.

He opened his eyes again and smiled at her.

"It's not your fault that people are looking, no, checking you out in some places. What matters is that you should be comfortable in what you wear. You have the full rights to wear what you like. Do you understand, Angel?", He asked.